CAK vs Open Date

Govolsknox

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK should win this one with ease. Much needed game with Open Date this week after the brutal schedule they have went through to get them prepared for Alcoa. After watching them handle a rowdy Kingston bunch a couple weeks back, I gotta go with CAK 38 Open Date 3.

Post of the day above.

I have to say that if CAK scores 38 on Open Date I will be surprised, as this is by far the strength of their program. They have not given up a point all year. They may, in fact, be the first team so far this year to tame the CAK offense. Much respect for Open Date's defensive scheme.

Post of the day above.

I have to say that if CAK scores 38 on Open Date I will be surprised, as this is by far the strength of their program. They have not given up a point all year. They may, in fact, be the first team so far this year to tame the CAK offense. Much respect for Open Date's defensive scheme.

CAK has demolished some defensive powerhouses this year and even a team like Open Date can't and will not contain them at all. 

CAK has demolished some defensive powerhouses this year and even a team like Open Date can't and will not contain them at all. 

I love the optimism. Still, I'm skeptical, and I'll settle for a 0-0 tie, with no injuries to CAK players. I'll declare victory with that outcome. Seems like we have a game next Friday to get ready for, although I doubt the opponent will be too worried about it after the way Clinton man-handled the Warriors. Next week should be a good easy week for them to rest the starters and get ready for the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Before open date my school was 6-0. We are at a 0-2 start after we hosted open date. Including being shut out for the first time in school history. Whatever it is that Open Date's defense does it leaves a toll across a team. Best of luck to CAK vs the mind game of open date's scheme

It's pure football evil. That scheme didn't produce shut out after shut out without there being something to it. It's just wrong to go a season without your opponent scoring a single point. If they could ever find an offense....  My heart goes out to your young men after facing that kind of adversity, and I hope they get back to their winning ways this week.

As for CAK, I am going to make the bold prediction that even if Open Date holds us scoreless this week, the CAK offense will bounce back the following week, and bounce back hard and ready to play. 

Before open date my school was 6-0. We are at a 0-2 start after we hosted open date. Including being shut out for the first time in school history. Whatever it is that Open Date's defense does it leaves a toll across a team. Best of luck to CAK vs the mind game of open date's scheme

get real Not...SGC was 6-0 because of an extremely soft early schedule...then you faced the big boys....Westview...Dberg...Liberty...Milan...

get real Not...SGC was 6-0 because of an extremely soft early schedule...then you faced the big boys....Westview...Dberg...Liberty...Milan...

Dude, there's this thing where you make a thread for fun and humor. You clearly don't get that. Carry on, and good luck in the playoffs. Fortunately your team plays where it does or you would see who the big boys really are.