Tellico hosts GCA

Raven52

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55, I heard earlier this week about Coach Mullinax's fight. He's a good man, as I stated earlier. We'll be keeping him in our prayers. I've enjoyed my brief encounters with him over the past few years. I hope we win the game, but I hope he wins his fight as well.

Thanks! I will pass that on to him when I see him.... Good luck! Like told OB we will have to play lights out and you all will have to not be focused, turn it over, and/or something like that. Now do I think GCA will do that??? NO they are a well coached disciplined football team. But we are playing as good as I have seen in while with the exception of the Sweetwater game. That game we had the intensity we needed but we couldn't seem to do anything right and the rain didn't help.....But hopefully we will come out firing on all cylinders...... enjoy the game and visit the pork palace cause that money supports our boys! 

Thanks! I will pass that on to him when I see him.... Good luck! Like told OB we will have to play lights out and you all will have to not be focused, turn it over, and/or something like that. Now do I think GCA will do that??? NO they are a well coached disciplined football team. But we are playing as good as I have seen in while with the exception of the Sweetwater game. That game we had the intensity we needed but we couldn't seem to do anything right and the rain didn't help.....But hopefully we will come out firing on all cylinders...... enjoy the game and visit the pork palace cause that money supports our boys!

That Sweetwater game didnt play into 17's hands very well. Rain and terrible conditions throttled the offense I'd say. 17 is a gamer. He can throw it from anywhere and is very accurate. I'm very impressed. And the Pofk Palace will get a workout Friday. You know we travel well, and that's all our folks talk about during TP week.

That Sweetwater game didnt play into 17's hands very well. Rain and terrible conditions throttled the offense I'd say. 17 is a gamer. He can throw it from anywhere and is very accurate. I'm very impressed. And the Pofk Palace will get a workout Friday. You know we travel well, and that's all our folks talk about during TP week.

17 is a gamer.....man for whatever reason that knight it looked like we were on skates....I know it had to effect the game plan...Hats of the Sweetwater they had good game plan and the rain didn't bother them as much as it did us.....I believe that loss cost us the playoffs....I think we could get in if we win out but that is a huge mountain to climb! Not impossible but boy o boy sure would have to have everything go our way.......

17 is a gamer.....man for whatever reason that knight it looked like we were on skates....I know it had to effect the game plan...Hats of the Sweetwater they had good game plan and the rain didn't bother them as much as it did us.....I believe that loss cost us the playoffs....I think we could get in if we win out but that is a huge mountain to climb! Not impossible but boy o boy sure would have to have everything go our way.......

knight vs night lol......

What happened to that big guy you guys had a few years ago, think he graduated 2 yrs ago. He was trying to go play at the next level, did he go anywhere? Vague description, I know. Think he started as a TE, then moved to OL his senior year.