Bledsoe vs Brainerd

pikevol3354

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it, but Bledsoe is going down again this week. Right now the boys don't think they can win and they have no confidence in themselves or the coaching staff. I have always had a good opinion of Coach O, but you can't expect him to take over the same kids with the same coaches and get different results. The only difference in last year and this year is Reel is not at practice every day. It is a sad day to be a Warrior fan, but I will always be one and will be down on the fence Friday night like always pulling for our boys in blue to prove me wrong.

What do you think guys? Do we turn things around and keep from a losing season or does it keep looking like we are going to lose out and finish even worse than last year?

Brainerd has some athletes but they are not as good as they have been in the past.  Bledsoe can compete if they play mistake free and don't give up big yardage on broken plays and returns.  Good luck.

What do you think guys? Do we turn things around and keep from a losing season or does it keep looking like we are going to lose out and finish even worse than last year?

Brainerd will be more focused this week than they were against Silverdale. It was homecoming and they were behind until the last minute of the game. They will strike early and often and will be hard to catch if they are leading. Plus they know a spot in the playoffs is on the line.

Although it won't help for this week, I hear some very big news is heading our way as soon as the season is over. I hate it for the seniors that they are goiing to go out on a bad note, but that's the way it goes. Just keep the faith Warrior fans, better days are coming!

So you're going to throw that out on the table and leave it like that?!?

Although it won't help for this week, I hear some very big news is heading our way as soon as the season is over. I hate it for the seniors that they are goiing to go out on a bad note, but that's the way it goes. Just keep the faith Warrior fans, better days are coming!

Having a hard time putting two and two together unlike most. I could use any good news right now. Hints????