Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

Anyone ever looked at Don Thomas's coaching record? A joke. Alvin Palmer is excellent at coaching God given talent but couldn't coach himself out of a wet paper sack. Beddingfield doesn't want a HC position. OC is going to finish his years for retirement in Bama. Idk who Rick rice is, but Kriesky and Moos would be good fits. Need to clean house though.

Anyone ever looked at Don Thomas's coaching record? A joke. Alvin Palmer is excellent at coaching God given talent but couldn't coach himself out of a wet paper sack. Beddingfield doesn't want a HC position. OC is going to finish his years for retirement in Bama. Idk who Rick rice is, but Kriesky and Moos would be good fits. Need to clean house though.

Ok well let Coach Moos be the head coach and Coach Beddingfield a coordinator both are great coaches as well as good people.

Coach Palmer is a dang good man and coach but like I said earlier those are qualities that Giles County doesn't want. Wasn't Moos at Forrest and couldn't win before Coleman and Kriesky got there and turned that mess around? Could be thinking about another coach and if so I apologize!!

Coach Palmer is a dang good man and coach but like I said earlier those are qualities that Giles County doesn't want. Wasn't Moos at Forrest and couldn't win before Coleman and Kriesky got there and turned that mess around? Could be thinking about another coach and if so I apologize!!

Coach Palmer is an outstanding man. But go check out his coaching record. Believe it or not, it's possible to get a coach that can win and has great character.

Coach Palmer is an outstanding man. But go check out his coaching record. Believe it or not, it's possible to get a coach that can win and has great character.

Respect to you for saying that. It takes talent to win IMO. Giles has talent and a hard working coach can win there. But the Giles faithful should not stand for a coach bending and breaking the rules like OC did.

Respect to you for saying that. It takes talent to win IMO. Giles has talent and a hard working coach can win there. But the Giles faithful should not stand for a coach bending and breaking the rules like OC did.

Would love to see the Bobcats get a honest man that's a great coach and wiling to work as hard as OC/staff and be a part of the GC community. The brickyard can be one of the most dynamic atmospheres in high school ball.

What about Palmer at Fayetteville? May be too honest for the Giles County faithful. Thomas from Lincoln County? What about the old D coordinator under O'Connor? I am sure he remembers how to run an indoor practice in the months of January, Februaryand March. May even have a couple of those MCHS numbers that they used to call...lol[/quote

Beddingfield would be awesome, but that won't never happen. I think we need to hire someone that has coached at a higher level than 1A.

Hiring 1A coaches has seemed to work out pretty well for Oakland. Man I hate that logic. 1&2A have some of the best coaches in the state, hands down.

Lol Moos? Have you ever seen his coaching record?

I don't have a clue who they will hire, but I do believe they need to clean house with a few of the coaches that are on staff now. The coach is going to have to condition the guys and get them prepared for next season. We need someone who is going to be part of the community and do speed school. I know Blair is suppose to be head coach til the end of season, but it sure appears that Flippo is running the show. What is everyone s opinion of Flippo as head coach?