Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

1. OC (not coming back)

2. Osteen (not coming back)

3. Beddingfield (not coming back)

4. Flippo (if hired, keep this thread open for next season)

5. Blair (hahaha, read above in parentheses)

6. Barger (finds a job in the boro)

7. Rice (ehhhhh)

8. Moos (keep him in richland)

9. Kriesky (great hire, not sure if interested)

10. Steve Spurrier ( :shock: )

Edited by PlaytheGame150

• 2 weeks later...

Knowing how hard of a time Giles had getting a coach last time, I would say the heavy hitters are not likely to pursue this job. With that being said, if I were running this search my first call would be Kriesky. He's a young, up and coming coach who's done about all you can possibly do at Forrest...That will be even more evident when they get smacked by Marion County this week. There's a reason Forrest has never advanced past the second round of the playoffs. He's got a great pedigree from being an assistant at Oakland when McDaniel was there, and from everything I've heard he wants to be a coach at a school that can compete for state championships, not just a nice little school that will never have a chance to be an elite contender.

Knowing how hard of a time Giles had getting a coach last time, I would say the heavy hitters are not likely to pursue this job. With that being said, if I were running this search my first call would be Kriesky. He's a young, up and coming coach who's done about all you can possibly do at Forrest...That will be even more evident when they get smacked by Marion County this week. There's a reason Forrest has never advanced past the second round of the playoffs. He's got a great pedigree from being an assistant at Oakland when McDaniel was there, and from everything I've heard he wants to be a coach at a school that can compete for state championships, not just a nice little school that will never have a chance to be an elite contender.

Aside from the state championship, how many times has Marshall Co. been beyond the second round? I'll tell ya, not as many times as you think. Marshall Co., at least they're legends in their own minds.

Aside from the state championship, how many times has Marshall Co. been beyond the second round? I'll tell ya, not as many times as you think. Marshall Co., at least they're legends in their own minds.

I don't recall typing the words "Marshall County" or "Thomas Osteen" anywhere in my post. 

I believe you might be the biggest troll on this entire website. 

I don't recall typing the words "Marshall County" or "Thomas Osteen" anywhere in my post.

I believe you might be the biggest troll on this entire website.

Yet you had no trouble degrading Forrest's program and pointing out our lack of playoff success, oh, and predicting that we will get smashed by Marion Co. So who's the troll? Edited by thetruth2008