Pearl Cohn Vs Springfield "Region title game"

FBfan26

How does the field hold up to the type of weather we are having this week?

The field is fine..Plus with all these away game they haven't been on it. The rain stops tomorrow and that give it all night,Thursday and Friday to dry...I think e have one of the best well kept fields in metro

What is pearl Cohn looking like this year??? I've been keeping my eye on Vaughn at Illinois and dude is a beast... I always like chatting with the PC faithful... I see y'all played a gaunlet of a non region schedule that will help y'all in the playoffs...

Where cool you know just trying to stay under the Rader lol. We had some early tests and got banged up a bit. Some underclassmen stepped up tremendously but we hitting on all cylinders at this moment since where back 100%. We should have a good chance at going deep again this year. Two good teams going at it this friday for the district championship. We both havent seen each other play so it should be fun.

Where cool you know just trying to stay under the Rader lol. We had some early tests and got banged up a bit. Some underclassmen stepped up tremendously but we hitting on all cylinders at this moment since where back 100%. We should have a good chance at going deep again this year. Two good teams going at it this friday for the district championship. We both havent seen each other play so it should be fun.

Yeah I expect PC to get the W... do you feel that y'all have a complete team that can get to Tennessee Tech this year?