Coffee Co @ Siegel

ccraider99

This is a post made on Facebook by the Head coach of Coffee County.

12074687_10208698419844389_6823597113352

My heart is heavy tonight. I thought I'd post this at the most appropriate time. WE are coaches, WE are mentors, WE are father figures, WE help raise others children, WE are their support, WE spend more time with them in a day than their own families, WE are their shoulder to cry on, WE are their support win or lose, WE teach them life lessons. WE are High School head coaches.

People often ask why I left college football for High School football, the answers are listed abov...e.

People ask why leave a successful FL program for an 0-10 Coffee County team (TN)? My answer is simple! Because when you care for the kids and they are the 1st priority the above mentioned sums it up! I believe in and have witnessed that's what our administration is about in Coffee County!

No agendas, no "this will make me look bad or cost me popularity" from the admin, where wins meant more than the things off the field. A place that just wants their kids cared for and a coach and his staffs #1 goal and only focus is for the well being of the kids they coach.

Tonight a Siegel community, team, and family and their thoughts are on a child fighting for his life, NOT a football game vs us tomorrow night! Siegel is blessed to have a person like Coach Wyant because he shares my same philosophy as a Head Coach! He is a BLESSING to Siegel HS!

After speaking on the phone yet again tonight, neither of us care who wins the game but we both agree, who cares????.....our kids come 1st NO MATTER WHAT!!! Cannot even begin to tell you how refreshing that is!

I beg you if you are attending our game vs Siegel tomorrow night whether you are a Siegel or Coffee County fan......don't miss the 1st play!!!! It will show you that football doesn't matter and OUR KIDS are the priority of Coach Wyant and I!!! ‪#‎PRAY4BAYLOR‬

See More

12190884_10208774425184475_4229947940750
Edited by jemarshall32