Mount Pleasant @ Moore Co.

Big Bigby

Though Wayne Co. proved it possible to completely shut mTp down and keep them out of the end zone... You really think MC's defense is on WC's level of play?.?.?

mTp even hung at least 19 on Region 4 #1 seed CA.

If mTp stays 2 demensional in either the usual run game or the occasional long pass? Yes, I think mTp will struggle *IF* MC shuts down #10,#38,#4,#30,#13 in the backfield.

mTp's 3rd demension can be a very good, over the middle, up and in slant passing game that I am totally clueless as to why coach is not utilizing it... When the defenses are sold out to the run, like Summertown was, the linebackers leave the middle of the field *wide open*. Put #30 at wing back, while selling the run, slip him up and into where the LB'S were and bam!... 1st downs all night until the LB's are told to set on it, then #4 is gonna get loose. Gotta keep that MC defense guessing and freezing up.

I could care less about WC. What I do know is the hearts of the kids, parents & defensive coordinators in MC. I say they shut it down. Just my opinion.

I could care less about WC. What I do know is the hearts of the kids, parents & defensive coordinators in MC. I say they shut it down. Just my opinion.

Though appropriately entitled to your opinion, it implies that if those kids don't, then they must've not played with enough "heart". Skill, athletic talent, and discipline are also key factors brought to bear in good outcomes. Summertown had all the "heart" parents and coaches could ask for last weekend too.

YW... I'm always on the T Friday nights looking for score updates on other games too... Fully appreciate those reporters, I look at it as kindly returning the favor.

Let us know how Region 3 comes out Friday night and who's finished where. :thumb:

will do

region 3 projections are:

1. SP

2. Whitwell

3. Grace Baptist

4. Copper Basin

I haven't look at any " what ifs "  - I'll take a closer look tomorrow. 

Good news for MC, but bad news for Tiger fans. Tiger's #68 and #38 out for one qtr. of play. Missing practice. Unless Dr. excuses are presented I hear is the only way the disciplinary action will be lifted.

Huge in a game this tight.

The good news for mc is that they didn't have to play WC this year or he would be worried. More good news is that y'all played PC which don't help y'all that they are 0-9. The good news for mtp is yalls speed, mtp wins by 14! Good luck Bigby

The good news for mc is that they didn't have to play WC this year or he would be worried. More good news is that y'all played PC which don't help y'all that they are 0-9. The good news for mtp is yalls speed, mtp wins by 14! Good luck Bigby

Thanks 89. Maybe my Tiger's bad week was last Friday night and this Friday they'll play well and put that point spread on MC.

Thanks 89. Maybe my Tiger's bad week was last Friday night and this Friday they'll play well and put that point spread on MC.

Any update on the 2 players that may miss some of the game, Bigby?

Also I think MtP team speed can get them to the 3rd rd but it'll be really tough to get by CA....who I think is on a Collison course with South Pitt for a shot to go to the Semi Finals.

Though appropriately entitled to your opinion, it implies that if those kids don't, then they must've not played with enough "heart". Skill, athletic talent, and discipline are also key factors brought to bear in good outcomes. Summertown had all the "heart" parents and coaches could ask for last weekend too.

I agree. I didn't question Summertowns heart. I believe MC and Summertown are at different stages in their football programs so comparing the 2 programs isn't fair to either school.