BRUCETON VS HUNTINGDON

horse

Anxious to see where we go from here.  We lost the two players that made this team go.  You can argue that if you wish, but in the long run that's exactly what happened.  I'm just not optimistic but it's important that we as fans continue to show up and cheer the team on.  Hopefully we have some kind of secret weapon that will start to carry the load.  We are in the need of an every down back IMO.

Anxious to see where we go from here. We lost the two players that made this team go. You can argue that if you wish, but in the long run that's exactly what happened. I'm just not optimistic but it's important that we as fans continue to show up and cheer the team on. Hopefully we have some kind of secret weapon that will start to carry the load. We are in the need of an every down back IMO.

I agree. we still have good change of pace backs left I just don't think we have one that can carry the load 18-20 times a game Edited by MustangNation007

Not to beat a dead "horse" but there are many reasons why we got beat by Wayne Co

#1 Injuries-Johnson and Pearson had 100% to do in what happened with our offense-when they went down we had no clue what to do except run Dodson until he barely stand and that kid played his butt off

#2 Coaching-we flat out got out coached. When all you do is run right run right run right I'm pretty sure an average not a good coach will figure that out pretty quick. If you are an average not a good coach you will watch film and see that we blitz EVERY play and take defenders completely out of the play then the qb just lobs the ball right where those blitzing linebackers were and the other team has a huge gain or touchdown.....STOP BLITZING!

#3 Line play-After Kade went out we became one dementional and Wayne Co smelled blood and took complete advantage. We have a Senior line with 1 Junior and its time these boys start playing like it. Our O line got whipped all night...bottom line. They were faster and more athletic. Big boys need to step up from the center 2 guards 2 tackles TE and blocking back

It's up to this coaching staff and utlimately Eric Swenson to put THE BEST 11 PLAYERS on the field on OFFENSE and DEFENSE to make sure this team has the best opportunity to succeed. I hope when these boys go to practice tomorrow they see a staff willing to do whatever it takes to make this team what they are capable of.

Great points. This is exactly how I feel about it also. If yall get #11 back by 2nd rd then we may very well see a rematch in the Qtrs!

Hdon isnt out of this but I do believe if #11 dont come back by the NCS game yall will be looking for next yr....which will be another big yr! but losing all those SR lineman will def hurt.

007 who would you say are the fastest and strongest kids on the team are that could possibly carry the ball in the backfield and dare say even throw it every once in awhile? #3 is obvious...he is our go-to back from here on out..#8 is out for at least 2 weeks so he's out...we have freshman backs but they aren't ready...we have a senior back #27 who can carry the ball but I'm not speaking about him...who's left?

I'll chime in and say I would much rather give our two freshman RBs an opportunity than some of the JRs and SRs... Just my opinion and I know most won't agree

007 who would you say are the fastest and strongest kids on the team are that could possibly carry the ball in the backfield and dare say even throw it every once in awhile? #3 is obvious...he is our go-to back from here on out..#8 is out for at least 2 weeks so he's out...we have freshman backs but they aren't ready...we have a senior back #27 who can carry the ball but I'm not speaking about him...who's left?

I don't think we have anybody left that can throw it. I agree there are a few faster kids not gettin the ball but the reasons for them not gettin the ball are very obvious. There's much more to playing running back in this system that just running!