BRUCETON VS HUNTINGDON

horse

Well he answer me so I guess you don't know....... just like about a lot of the other thing so come out with on here.

I really have never carried anyone off the field. I was at the game but in the stands where I belong lol. That's why I was saying that I don't know how mebane is doing Edited by sodexo2

wrong again because I do know. And show me something I said that I don't know

Bottom line I got my answer.  called sodexo2 out.....  got my answer and you called out carter ... and sodexo2 isn't carter.   well he was on the 03 team....  You figure it out 007...  So if you don't know, now you know ----------

Bottom line I got my answer. called sodexo2 out..... got my answer and you called out carter ... and sodexo2 isn't carter. well he was on the 03 team.... You figure it out 007... So if you don't know, now you know ----------

this is stupid but just to prove you wrong again. I didn't call out dr carter, horse did. And Sodexo wasn't on the 03 team

Bottom line I got my answer. called sodexo2 out..... got my answer and you called out carter ... and sodexo2 isn't carter. well he was on the 03 team.... You figure it out 007... So if you don't know, now you know ----------[/quote

Believe you got some wrong info sir. Me and 007 are way older than the 03 mustangs

Bottom line I got my answer. called sodexo2 out..... got my answer and you called out carter ... and sodexo2 isn't carter. well he was on the 03 team.... You figure it out 007... So if you don't know, now you know ----------

Believe you got some wrong info sir. Me and 007 are way older than the 03 mustangs