BRUCETON VS HUNTINGDON

horse

when we played huntingdon, we fumbled on the 1 yard line, picked it up and sat it across the line and the refs ruled it a TD. Although Hdon was up 4 scores they boo'd the refs and we like to never heard the end of it on the forums. On the wayne county forum last week I saw a Hdon fan say something about it being a Christmas gift because it kept us from getting mercy ruled. Most of what ive read on hdons forums is negative. Its been very amusing to see the reactions to their loss.

not to argue but most coaches that are losing by 5 or 6 scores. start taking their starters out when the other coach starts taking his starters out.every football ball game I've been to the fans boo at every flag that's thrown.home or visiting team.especially after a big play.

Im glad the Wildcats could help some ppl out who seen the terrible side of how *SOME* Hdon ppl act esp during games. Its sad they think acting like that is part of what makes their fanbase different and part of the game. Thumbs up to Huntingdon for having some of the most classless fans around!

+1 on *SOME*. I do know some fans personally from hdon and they are great people.

Im glad the Wildcats could help some ppl out who seen the terrible side of how *SOME* Hdon ppl act esp during games. Its sad they think acting like that is part of what makes their fanbase different and part of the game. Thumbs up to Huntingdon for having some of the most classless fans around!

how would you know how huntingdon fans acted if you weren't at the game

how would you know how huntingdon fans acted if you weren't at the game

Well ya see they call me...Magic Man...for that reason lol

Naw seriously by how they bombarded my Facebook page and said how WE acted like ignorant ppl who was "dirty players" and could only win by "going out of our way to hurt your players". That and about 20 other posts...they found MY Wildcat page and did that after the game. And I do talk to ppl who attend the games ya know too.

when we played huntingdon, we fumbled on the 1 yard line, picked it up and sat it across the line and the refs ruled it a TD. Although Hdon was up 4 scores they boo'd the refs and we like to never heard the end of it on the forums. On the wayne county forum last week I saw a Hdon fan say something about it being a Christmas gift because it kept us from getting mercy ruled. Most of what ive read on hdons forums is negative. Its been very amusing to see the reactions to their loss.

a team should not be given a score that they didn't score.even if they are down.you can. not be on the ground and pick up fumble and reach it across the line.

Well ya see they call me...Magic Man...for that reason lol

Naw seriously by how they bombarded my Facebook page and said how WE acted like ignorant ppl who was "dirty players" and could only win by "going out of our way to hurt your players". That and about 20 other posts...they found MY Wildcat page and did that after the game. And I do talk to ppl who attend the games ya know too.

i didn't see a dirty play in the game. i did see a late hit on our qb on the fumble.when he recovered the ball on his knees.

a team should not be given a score that they didn't score.even if they are down.you can. not be on the ground and pick up fumble and reach it across the line.

from where I was standing it looked like he was on on top of a pile. even a huntingdon player didn't think he was down, scooped it up and ran with it but they blew the play dead and ruled it a TD. im not trying to argue im just saying. It doesent matter anymore I just find it funny that its the same thing every week. It cant be just a good game and move on to the next.

but with that being said. I hope you guys can adjust to the injuries and give an awesome playoff run. would love to see a gold ball come to carroll county!

there would have be some heck of adjustments made for us to bring home gold.with our 2 best players out.anything is possible other teams could fall on bad luck like huntingdon has.good luck to yall

i didn't see a dirty play in the game. i did see a late hit on our qb on the fumble.when he recovered the ball on his knees.

i thought that play could have been called also .....borderline ...more of a tap than a hit.....i cringed when it happened.......i also saw a couple times pushing and shoving by hhs players after the whistle with mouth running that should have been called also.......emotions were high in that game for sure.............hard to control your emotions........

Edited by wboro33

Is this really a serious discussion right now? We're mad because Huntingdon fans booed questionable calls? I don't expect to get the royal treatment walking into an opposing stadium... Maybe I'm in the minority...

They're are terrible fans in EVERY fan base for every team in America... There were some WC fans standing behind me that were calling our guys everything but football players... And made some really classless remarks when Cade got hurt... Not to mention they couldn't put 3 words together without dropping a GD. Do I think those guys represent WC? Heck no... Those were just idiots... They're everywhere....

Is this really a serious discussion right now? We're mad because Huntingdon fans booed questionable calls? I don't expect to get the royal treatment walking into an opposing stadium... Maybe I'm in the minority...

They're are terrible fans in EVERY fan base for every team in America... There were some WC fans standing behind me that were calling our guys everything but football players... And made some really classless remarks when Cade got hurt... Not to mention they couldn't put 3 words together without dropping a GD. Do I think those guys represent WC? Heck no... Those were just idiots... They're everywhere....

sorry u had to experience that at WC but ur right their everywhere..............that game was just what i thought it was gonna be..............a dogfight till the end