BRUCETON VS HUNTINGDON

horse

And we wonder why our sportsmanship has been questionable in a few games and we've gotten so many penalties after the whistle this year and we have players crying at halftime LOL. You take a look at this board and you will know why.... Did anybody at the game see how coach rice handled their player that got the taunting flag throw on him? I doubt anybody did because everybody was too busy crying about the officials that were calling the game for BOTH teams. He didn't pat him on the back and tell him good job and everything is gonna be okay. He did the exact opposite and i'm sure that it won't ever happen again. But if a coach from huntingdon did that parents would be crying to have them fired

BOOM!! That is the best post ive yet to see on the T! Summed it up nicely 007!

And we wonder why our sportsmanship has been questionable in a few games and we've gotten so many penalties after the whistle this year and we have players crying at halftime LOL. You take a look at this board and you will know why.... Did anybody at the game see how coach rice handled their player that got the taunting flag throw on him? I doubt anybody did because everybody was too busy crying about the officials that were calling the game for BOTH teams. He didn't pat him on the back and tell him good job and everything is gonna be okay. He did the exact opposite and i'm sure that it won't ever happen again. But if a coach from huntingdon did that parents would be crying to have them fired

the bad sportsmanship on the field wasn't near as bad as it was in the stands.those players crying at halftime are probably just emotional.lol Edited by horse

the bad sportsmanship on the field wasn't near as bad as it was in the stands.those players crying at halftime are probably just emotional.lol

I completely agree. Last Friday night was the first time this year I sat in the stands and it will be the last time I ever sit there. It was absolutely embarrassing to sit there and listen to grown men and women taunt WC players and cry about the officials

me too!

Y'all gotta pull it together, we wanna get the chance to prove to y'all that the first game wasn't a fluke. Y'all are to good a program to be falling apart like this. Stop the bickering and finger pointing and get behind your kids and coaches and move on. Y'all still got fight in you so get out there and support yalls team Edited by wildcat89