BRUCETON VS HUNTINGDON

horse

I don't think we have anybody left that can throw it. I agree there are a few faster kids not gettin the ball but the reasons for them not gettin the ball are very obvious. There's much more to playing running back in this system that just running!

I

Edited by ZEBRA35

I'll chime in and say I would much rather give our two freshman RBs an opportunity than some of the JRs and SRs... Just my opinion and I know most won't agree

Ill agree.. The Freshman have played more that anyone this year.  They should be ready to help when needed.

007 who would you say are the fastest and strongest kids on the team are that could possibly carry the ball in the backfield and dare say even throw it every once in awhile? #3 is obvious...he is our go-to back from here on out..#8 is out for at least 2 weeks so he's out...we have freshman backs but they aren't ready...we have a senior back #27 who can carry the ball but I'm not speaking about him...who's left?

#3 showed to be a good versatile back, as did #8 until his injury. Man that sucks yall have lost #44, #11 and #8 in tbe span of 2 weeks! So you say #8 will be back in 2 weeks? If you dont mind me asking what was his injury?

Where is all the speed. talent and depth this team is supposed to have.Heard all year this is the best and most loaded team since '03. Huntingdons two best players go down.You would think if this team had that much talent it wouldnt be that hard to find some that could aleast fill in. what i saw the other night was a bunch a player crying when they got hit.Instead of getting mad and hitting somebody back.

Where is all the speed. talent and depth this team is supposed to have.Heard all year this is the best and most loaded team since '03. Huntingdons two best players go down.You would think if this team had that much talent it wouldnt be that hard to find some that could aleast fill in. what i saw the other night was a bunch a player crying when they got hit.Instead of getting mad and hitting somebody back.[/quote

03 team ran a whole different style of offense and didn't loss 2 or 3 players late in the season. Crying at halftime by the players. Unbelievable out of shape players because of not playing a whole game. Step up Mustangs and get the win this week. Seniors be leaders. Go Mustangs.

So if Adam Parish Terrance Bell and Chris Donald all go out with injuries that team still wins the gold? Um no

i said everybody said this team was loaded with talent and depth .i was asking where is it at.this team has two play makers.they made the other players look better because all the focus was on them. Edited by horse

So if Adam Parish Terrance Bell and Chris Donald all go out with injuries that team still wins the gold? Um no

there's not a TBell or Donald on this team with or without injuries. And that's okay, there's haven't been many kids, if any, to ever come through here with the talent they had. But like I said earlier this year, we needed to pump the breaks on the comparison to those 03 and 04 teams or even the comparison with the 11 and 12 teams Edited by MustangNation007