Clarksville Academy at Houston County (1A-R6)

HCFOOTBALL10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to hear that. He's a very talented player. In a game of 2 closely matched teams, that will be the difference-maker. I have a feeling Coach Clark will be able to expose a freshman QB :)

I watched #15 play in a couple games last year. Special player, and a gamechanger. I also watched the freshman play two weeks ago in Huntington. Not your typical Freshman QB. Should be a good one Friday night. Good luck to both programs. 

Go Irish!  Please send CA to Nashville for the 1st round.  We'd be rooting for HC anyway, but this just makes it that much more fun  ;) .  We really missed playing CA this year.

NCSdad, wasn't your son the kicker? Did I hear he is at Western Ky? If so, how's he liking it? My son is CA's kicker, he is very interested in Western as well

NCSdad, wasn't your son the kicker? Did I hear he is at Western Ky? If so, how's he liking it? My son is CA's kicker, he is very interested in Western as well

Yep, my boy's at WKU.  Unfortunately, he's not healthy.  He's skinny to begin with, but has lost 15 lbs and we can't figure out why yet.  Run a boatload of tests and everything comes up negative - pretty frustrating.  He's loving the school though.  I hear your son is a good one!

Yep, my boy's at WKU.  Unfortunately, he's not healthy.  He's skinny to begin with, but has lost 15 lbs and we can't figure out why yet.  Run a boatload of tests and everything comes up negative - pretty frustrating.  He's loving the school though.  I hear your son is a good one!

I sure hate to hear he's not well, hope they get that figured out soon!  Mine's been fighting a partially torn quad all season, I sure hated that for him his senior year :(

Yes he is, he started working with James about this time last year. Last season he just punted, but this year does it all since our kicker graduated. 

If you live around here and you aren't working with James, you'd better re-think that.  Great guy, great teacher.

Edited by NCSdad1962