North Side at Chester County

TheRedMan

NS can win the district championship with a win in this game! I think it will be a good game. It will be senior night at CCHS and I'm sure they would love to knock off the Indians at home in what will probably be those seniors last game unless there are some other upsets Friday. Any thoughts on these two teams?

Chester County has the talent but I don't see then beating North Side who has more to play for. Eagles have really struggled the last 3 weeks.

What seams to be the problem?  At the beginning of the season, these are the two teams that I thought would be playing for the district championship in the last game.  I realize the QB being out for several games has hurt them.  Feels like a trap game for North Side.  I know you say NS has more to play for but NS knows they are getting another game, CCHS knows they probably wont.  If Im a senior on that team, Ive gotta a lot to play for. PRIDE.  Scary game for the Indians cause CCHS has talent.  CCHS doesnt have to worry about expectations anymore.  Just playing hard and Winning!!!  

Chester County basically 3 weeks in a row could win and they were in. Played a very sloppy game against Crockett County and blew a 2 touchdown lead vs Hardin County. But still had a chance to win against Haywood and would have been in the playoffs. They were beat from the opening snap Friday night. If they play the way they are capable they definitely could upset North Side but it would be a complete turnaround from last week. Lack of depth is a problem. Lots of kids playing both ways and seem to tire late against quality teams. I will be there cheering them on but there will be 2 or 3 quality teams in this region sitting at home next week.

So Chester Co has no chance of making the playoffs?? I would assume in this region. NS, Hardin and Lexington are in the playoffs. Who is the 4seed. Crockett or Haywood?

Jackson Sun's Analyzation:

Region 7-4A

The result of all four games in the region can have an effect on the playoff race. The games are North Side at Chester County, Crockett County at Lexington, Hardin County at Obion County and Haywood at Ripley.

North Side and Hardin County are in the playoffs no matter what happens this week. Chester County, Crockett County, Haywood and Lexington are all still eligible for the other two playoff spots and could still be eliminated from contention.

North Side is the champion if it beats Chester County or if Hardin County and Lexington lose.

Hardin County is the champion if it beats Obion County and North Side loses or if both teams lose and Lexington wins. If the second scenario were to happen, Hardin County would be the champion, Lexington would be the runner-up and North Side would be third.

Here’s a brief rundown of what needs to happen for the remaining four teams to make the playoffs or what would keep them from making it in:

Lexington: If the Tigers win, they are in. They would be eliminated if they lose and Chester County wins and Haywood loses.

Haywood: The Tomcats are in with a victory. Depending on what happens in the other games, they could finish as high as third place. They are out with a loss unless Crockett County and Chester County both lose too.

Crockett County: The Cavaliers are in with a victory. They are out with a loss.

Chester County: The Eagles are in with a win and losses by Crockett County and Haywood. They are out if they lose.

We are talking about the same Chester County team that started the year 5-1 with an impressive road win in Lexington and a overtime loss to Adamsville in week 1. Do we feel sorry for Chester? People were starting to give them credit when they beat Dyer County, heading to Alamo with a 5-1 record. But as of late, the wheels has fallen off in Chester County and I just don't believe they will win to a young impressive North Side team.

Prediction- North Side 35 Chester County 14.