FORREST, REGION 4- 2A CHAMPS VS JACKSON COUNTY

GeneralForrest

I've only seen Watertown from Hudl highlights so I can't tell a lot about them. They better have some horses in H2O if they play. I would almost like to see their faces when Tyner takes the field to warm up lol.

Promise the kids have seen worse Watertowns seniors have played 3 state Champtions in their high school career. All coming from their Region.

And it would validate whether or not the four Region 3 teams deserved to be ranked in the 1st 2A poll!!

I agree Tigerman. Watertown is very good. We will see how Tyner handles it when #5 starts dragging their kids down the field for 10+ yards a pop. They can spread the field too. I'm so proud of our kids for the way they came back there. That was a tough fought victory on the road against a legit team.

Actually everyone's opinion is just that, an opinion. Is region three overrated with Boyd, mc and tyner? Are they as good as advertised? Is region four as weak as south Pitts very own ambassador has insinuated? Truth is I could see region three winning three of the four match ups or they may go 2-2 against each other. What is that based on though? Just my opinion from having seen region three verses very little film on region four. I do think that top to bottom region three is a little better. If westy was as good as postman said to start the year then we could have really seen some good match ups. As it is, the playoffs should be a battle week in and week out. I will say this, I doubt number five drags kids for ten yards a pop very often. Tyner gang tackles very very well with athletes all over the field. I would bet that number one for tyner will get to meet five several times. We may hear that collision in Jasper.

Actually everyone's opinion is just that, an opinion. Is region three overrated with Boyd, mc and tyner? Are they as good as advertised? Is region four as weak as south Pitts very own ambassador has insinuated? Truth is I could see region three winning three of the four match ups or they may go 2-2 against each other. What is that based on though? Just my opinion from having seen region three verses very little film on region four. I do think that top to bottom region three is a little better. If westy was as good as postman said to start the year then we could have really seen some good match ups. As it is, the playoffs should be a battle week in and week out. I will say this, I doubt number five drags kids for ten yards a pop very often. Tyner gang tackles very very well with athletes all over the field. I would bet that number one for tyner will get to meet five several times. We may hear that collision in Jasper.

I will agree that the bottom part of 4 is very weak but the top 3 Forest,Watertown,Westmoreland is good football teams Westy has improved a bunch since the begginning of the season. Watertowns offense is very good but their defense picks the nights they want to play D. Forest is a very good team very very physical believe they struggle a little in the secondary. But region 4 is no joke mark my words. Edited by Tigerman1738

I will agree that the bottom part of 4 is very weak but the top 3 Forest,Watertown,Westmoreland is good football teams Westy has improved a bunch since the begginning of the season. Watertowns offense is very good but their defense picks the nights they want to play D. Forest is a very good team very very physical believe they struggle a little in the secondary. But region 4 is no joke mark my words.

Why was the Grundy Co. game so close? That score has me a little perplexed on Watertown's team. Grundy has been terrible this year. Marion had them 41-0 in the first quarter and Watertown barley wins. 

The Grundy game for watertown was in fact Watertown's own fault....came out super flat and Grundy was I could tell very up and motivated for the game. Because of their homecoming or what not. Watertown dug themselves into a hole and gave a bad team hope. But we need to do 1st is take care of a tough physical Westmoreland team. Then worry about Region 3. Congrads to Forest for winning Region 4 good luck to all teams Friday and stay healthy for playoffs.