Trousdale is SCARED!

Ump

You people from Trousdale amaze me. You have done nothing but get on here and run your mouth all week and when gameday arrives your coach cancels. I guess you have never seen rain before. It may snow tommorow then what will you do? If Grundy is supposed to be such an easy win why dont you just finish them off tonight? Im interested to hear what excuses you can come up with. :confused:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As you all know our football field is literally on the creekbank. The banks are nearly running over now. If the rain keeps up (and it is supposed to), the players would have to swim to the endzone.

Hope no one from Grundy Co. left too early.

Welcome to all Grundy Co. Yellow Jacket Fans and I'll see you tomorrow. How cool to play in the snow! :)

tchsno1fan

Posted by tchsno1fan:

As you all know our football field is literally on the creekbank. The banks are nearly running over now. If the rain keeps up (and it is supposed to), the players would have to swim to the endzone.

Hope no one from Grundy Co. left too early.

Welcome to all Grundy Co. Yellow Jacket Fans and I'll see you tomorrow. How cool to play in the snow! :)

tchsno1fan

Well if that's the reason then I understand.

Del.