District 5aaa

fooseball96

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WV has a pretty good team. District should come down to WV & Cleveland with Bradley 3rd. Cleveland beat WV tonight 87-84 in a jammed pack arena.

Absolutely great game to watch as a fan of neither team. Great talent all over the floor. Great atmosphere for high school basketball. The only complaint I had was setting next to some Cleveland fans that were very disrespectful and classless. Not all but the ones I was next to was very disrespectful

Absolutely great game to watch as a fan of neither team. Great talent all over the floor. Great atmosphere for high school basketball. The only complaint I had was setting next to some Cleveland fans that were very disrespectful and classless. Not all but the ones I was next to was very disrespectful

I think every fanbase has those type of fans, glad you enjoyed the game. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

I didn't get to go but my lil cousin KK Curry hit the game winning 3. Is walker valley that good?

they're talented. I thought cleveland would run them out the building, but it never happened. They're a close 2nd to cleveland in this district. Cleveland had a 10 day layoff from their last game so I don't know if rust was a factor. Wouldn't be shocked to see WV win the next game between the two. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

I didn't get to go but my lil cousin KK Curry hit the game winning 3. Is walker valley that good?

Their leading scorer is Josh jones. He's a senior. Played some qb and fullback last year for them didn't play this year. The Bunion kid is a senior he's ok. Nunley is. Jr good athlete as is Melton and Eslinger. Gibson of course was their qb this year he's a soph so yeah they have some athletes.