Coaching or Saving?

0u812

How many times would you consider to many second chances before a coach has to make a decision of keeping a player or letting him go? Even if you know the player needs the team more than the team needs the player. Are coaches sometimes trying to help the kids out and hurting their teams in the long run? Where do you decide to draw the line, even if the foul is something like missing practice repeatedly or appearence? :confused:

It is very difficult for a coach to cut a kid lose who needs the team more that the team needs him. I think most coaches will bend over backwars to help an at risk kid. I think coaches in general are very optimistic and feel that a kid my mature any minute. So it is very difficult to put a kid off of the team for any reason and for the most part this is a last result for coaches. I guess this could sometimes have a negative impact on the team.

Sometime a Coach can only see the rainbow @ the end of the tunnel. What I'm saying most coaches think that they can help a KID see the Rainbow.

Sometimes wins & loses means nothing to a coach, unless his job is on the line. (livelyhood) This type of Coach he won't have a lot of tolerates for a thug type kid, or a kid who continues to be a problem to the TEAM.

Some time letting a second team player go can mess up team chemistry. These Coaches, have to determined is this kid ever going to change (grow up), or do I need to drop this kid from the team..

(Most colleges don't even care, your gone, because College is big MOneY$.) Unless your Lebron James a kid who can bring millions in ticket sales.

There could be numbeous amounts of problems. Home life school life and sometimes just life... Sometimes a people we must look at the full picture!!!!!

Never get Crossed-up