Wayne County (10-0) vs Monterey (6-4) 1st Rd Playoffs

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I WILL LEAVE THAT BREAKDOWN TO THE DORE MAN!!!  You can ask wildcat #2 cause me and him have talked alot and that boy is on his game!!! He has a great write up he can probably paiste on here about Monterey that sums our little bunch up!!! We for some reason get over looked alot like last year and ended up goin to Semi! Yes i know its the east but if you put this bunch back in same quad they win again like last year!!! Maybe wildcat can read this and post it! if not dore can tell you the details very well!!!

Did you get to try the pork chop sandwich at JB?

Did you get to try the pork chop sandwich at JB?

Would you believe they was out!!! Think they had alot of stress eating going on lol! I got a awesome grilled chicken that was killer!!! Great place! Hope our field is that tight when they build it!!! Unlike TN TECH the fams was closer and more engaged!!! It was awesome!!!

Would you believe they was out!!! Think they had alot of stress eating going on lol! I got a awesome grilled chicken that was killer!!! Great place! Hope our field is that tight when they build it!!! Unlike TN TECH the fams was closer and more engaged!!! It was awesome!!!

Oh man.  That stinks.  

What's the time frame on the new field?

Edited by NCSdad1962

The closest player to fan encounter in the state has to be on the baseball field at Pickett county. You can smack them on the butt when they make a good play or chew in their ear when they don't.

Creek i cant believe you went that far lol!!! u seriously called that a field???? lol jk

I WILL LEAVE THAT BREAKDOWN TO THE DORE MAN!!! You can ask wildcat #2 cause me and him have talked alot and that boy is on his game!!! He has a great write up he can probably paiste on here about Monterey that sums our little bunch up!!! We for some reason get over looked alot like last year and ended up goin to Semi! Yes i know its the east but if you put this bunch back in same quad they win again like last year!!! Maybe wildcat can read this and post it! if not dore can tell you the details very well!!!

Wildcat 2 has been on his game with the stats this year, for us and our opponents. I don't know where he gets all these numbers at!

Some of the notes I put together on Monterey

2015 school enrollment - 339

Have had a Football program since 1933

This is their 83rd season of Varsity Football

2-18 In TSSAA Playoffs since 1985. Got their 1st ever playoff win in the 2014 season.

4 straight postseason appearances

32 seasons of .500 or better seasons

Since 1990:

2-14 in Playoffs

14 Playoff Appearances

Since 1933 they have had 6 seasons in which they won 8 games. Last season was the first time in their history they won more than 8 in a season (9).

Longest tenured coaches:

Ed Wheaton- 14 seasons '80-'86, '88-94

(71-72 0-7 in Playoffs)

Billy Heady- 10 seasons '04-'13

(51-56, 0-5 in Playoffs, 1-0 in Bowl games-'07