Wayne County (10-0) vs Monterey (6-4) 1st Rd Playoffs

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I would still like to hear from some Monterey fans about their team.

Well our Boys are Fairly good sized kids! We have #7 who has a over 1000 yards on the year and has some good break away speed and may be out this weekend not heard yet, we got 2 other senior running back #13 and #9 who are both ball pounders!!! Our recievers are young they are all Sophomore but have grew up alot this year and have decent speed and good hands! Our line!!! Well our line is our heart!!! They are big and Physical!!! You can look for a couple Twins to give you double vision when they hit you! They play aggresive!! Other than that its no secret we like to line up in a smoke stack and pound the ball!! We run Spread alot also! We are always the under dog and to be honest we like it like that! We made it to the semi last year as under dogs in every game!!! We know all to much for Wayne County and so far we like everyone we have met! I have talked to WIldcat2 some and he is great guy! I was hope to make the game friday but with my work schedule I dont think im going to make it! I wish you all luck and good health! Win or lose its going to be fun!!!

Does Wayne have a lot of speed, or do they run it down hill right at you?

We can do both as Wildcat89 can attest to with his boy being a starting OT. We got backs like no other team I've seen in quite some time. Our stats are deceiving with 4 guys having 40+ carries and only 1 having more than 500yds. They split it up great and #4, #5, #7, #8 will get after ya. We have thrown with our starting QB (#5) 110 times and completed 77 of those. He has thrown for over 1600 yds and 26TDs to just 2 picks. But to answer your question this team is very physical just ask Huntingdon about that!

We can do both as Wildcat89 can attest to with his boy being a starting OT. We got backs like no other team I've seen in quite some time. Our stats are deceiving with 4 guys having 40+ carries and only 1 having more than 500yds. They split it up great and #4, #5, #7, #8 will get after ya. We have thrown with our starting QB (#5) 110 times and completed 77 of those. He has thrown for over 1600 yds and 26TDs to just 2 picks. But to answer your question this team is very physical just ask Huntingdon about that!

With that being said, starters have played just two full games out of the 10 played. To our disadvantage, we are somewhat banged up. Hopefully you get our best shot. Don't like the weather forecast!

With that being said, starters have played just two full games out of the 10 played. To our disadvantage, we are somewhat banged up. Hopefully you get our best shot. Don't like the weather forecast!

Ain't gonna talk ab it on here but I hope the injuries dont haunt us. We got to remember that these other teams are beat up too and they prob dont got the kind of numbers we do with 55+ players and a good 18-22 kids who are consistent contributors.

Well our Boys are Fairly good sized kids! We have #7 who has a over 1000 yards on the year and has some good break away speed and may be out this weekend not heard yet, we got 2 other senior running back #13 and #9 who are both ball pounders!!! Our recievers are young they are all Sophomore but have grew up alot this year and have decent speed and good hands! Our line!!! Well our line is our heart!!! They are big and Physical!!! You can look for a couple Twins to give you double vision when they hit you! They play aggresive!! Other than that its no secret we like to line up in a smoke stack and pound the ball!! We run Spread alot also! We are always the under dog and to be honest we like it like that! We made it to the semi last year as under dogs in every game!!! We know all to much for Wayne County and so far we like everyone we have met! I have talked to WIldcat2 some and he is great guy! I was hope to make the game friday but with my work schedule I dont think im going to make it! I wish you all luck and good health! Win or lose its going to be fun!!!

Thanks, that was the answer I been looking for! Sounds like a good hard nosed group, that's my kind of football! I hope you get to make the game, that's the problem with these long trips, not everybody can change their hours up and leave early enough.

Thanks, that was the answer I been looking for! Sounds like a good hard nosed group, that's my kind of football! I hope you get to make the game, that's the problem with these long trips, not everybody can change their hours up and leave early enough.

no prob! going to try my best to make it! Hate i will miss wildcat#2 he pretty good ol boy!!! Maybe the rain hold off!!!