Wayne County (10-0) vs Monterey (6-4) 1st Rd Playoffs

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

it blows my mind how bad everyone wants UC beat!!! Talking about a target on there backs!!!

I would like for my cats to get the chance to play uc but that's a long road to get there, it's one week at a time and anything can happen in the playoffs! As far as wanting them beat, I just want the best team to win it all whether it WC, Monterey, Ncs or any other team in the playoffs. I got a lot of respect for uc and what they've accomplished and that's why I would like to see WC get a shot at them. I still think Ncs is the team to beat to get to them.

It's about time some of our fans quit sitting on their hands, and started getting behind these fine Wc football players! I know all of the boys really enjoyed the support! I think they deserve it! "GO CATS"

I think I fans/supporters suffer from making the playoffs yr in and yr out. I am NOT making an excuse for them at all because I agree totally that we don't get the support we need or deserve! But its kind of like the Braves making the playoffs from '91-'05 winning the division 15 yrs straight...those fans almost stopped coming it got so bad. I think its sort of the same for us. We HAVE made the playoffs 15 straight yrs and 21 of the last 23 yrs. People simply take it for granted. They will think diff when Rice leaves..

You're exactly right. I have nothing against them at all, I just don't think a school that sits in a city of 10,000 people should be in the same class as some of our rural schools.

I did not really get to watching them and doin my homework on them till last year in hopes we was goin to play them after Coalfield but there population is close to cookeville lol that's ridiculous!!! Edited by TALMAD

Good luck to them BEES crow!!! I hope next year we get that Pierce boy bak that refuses to play for you guys! Tough kid! Heck of a running bak if u could get him to play for the U! We have missed him! Have u heard of him!

Tough draw for Monterey first round but they brought some magic last season and can do it again this year. Go Wildcats!!!!

Good luck to them BEES crow!!! I hope next year we get that Pierce boy bak that refuses to play for you guys! Tough kid! Heck of a running bak if u could get him to play for the U! We have missed him! Have u heard of him!

Tough draw for Monterey first round but they brought some magic last season and can do it again this year. Go Wildcats!!!!