Wayne County (10-0) vs Monterey (6-4) 1st Rd Playoffs

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Bigby I just want to wish you and your tigers luck tomorrow night and also safe travels to all making the trip. Now that your free Friday night just come on down to WC and make it back to back nights of high school football!

Thanks 89. I hope them Tigers win and I get to see them next week cause I'm missing tonight's game because of work (but I'll be on the radio listening).... And your game is on my agenda if B-day plans so happen to fall through Friday night.

Been thinking about this game, I think Coach Rice keeps it vanilla on offense this week only running what he has to, as long as WC can move the ball. I think WC can score but I'm anxious to see what type of defense he puts on the field for this Monterey team. It changes every week depending on who we are playing.

Our Wildcat faithful will all be pulling out around 1-2 pm tomorrow! Looking forward to watching the Mr Football candidate and a wet game! If Monterey contains the QB and continues to have aggressive defense while grounding the huge passing attack we keep this one close!! Safe travels to all from my home town to wAynesboro! Good Luck to all and let's keep this one injury free!!! See you tomorrow Wayne county faithful! GO MONTEREY!!! Let's Pull another upset!!!

Been thinking about this game, I think Coach Rice keeps it vanilla on offense this week only running what he has to, as long as WC can move the ball. I think WC can score but I'm anxious to see what type of defense he puts on the field for this Monterey team. It changes every week depending on who we are playing.

Wildat2 tells me u got a beast of a freshman! What number is he if u don't mind me asking! I got a sophomore who plays both sides of the ball so it looks we may be crossing paths several times next few years! My boy is #14 he will be playing corner and reciever!

Our Wildcat faithful will all be pulling out around 1-2 pm tomorrow! Looking forward to watching the Mr Football candidate and a wet game! If Monterey contains the QB and continues to have aggressive defense while grounding the huge passing attack we keep this one close!! Safe travels to all from my home town to wAynesboro! Good Luck to all and let's keep this one injury free!!! See you tomorrow Wayne county faithful! GO MONTEREY!!! Let's Pull another upset!!!

So you get to go to the game after all!! Good to hear. I know you don't want to hear this, but you won't see a better 1A QB this year than Rice. Tell your boy to keep those receivers in front of him.

So you get to go to the game after all!! Good to hear. I know you don't want to hear this, but you won't see a better 1A QB this year than Rice. Tell your boy to keep those receivers in front of him.

I have done preached him!!! Yea I'm making the trip! Work will just have to do with out! These kids grow fast and I told my boy once he was a freshman I would not

Miss a game and so far I have made it! Wish I would of known u before the NCS game would like to met ya! Maybe next year! Ohh and went by the new field and it's goin to be nice! The press box is done and laid out great goin to be one of them fields where the fans are close and into game!!

Wildat2 tells me u got a beast of a freshman! What number is he if u don't mind me asking! I got a sophomore who plays both sides of the ball so it looks we may be crossing paths several times next few years! My boy is #14 he will be playing corner and reciever!

I don't mind, he's number 70 and is our right offensive tackle. If you want meet me behind the goal post at 6:30 on the fieldhouse end of the field, would like to meet you and bring some others if they want to come, I'll do the same. As for our qb, pressure on him might be the worse thing y'all could do, that's when he's the most dangerous. He's very elusive and lives to tuck the ball and run. There's so many times I can't count this year that he's dropped back then took off then just as he gets to the line of scrimmage he throws it 40 or 50 yards on the run. He's very hard to bring down once he decides to take off.

Like any game, special teams could be huge in this game with wet conditions. Sinclair has done a great job as well as all our special team contributors. But I want to give a shout out to #23 C Hatcher. He has made significant contributions on special teams and has done very well at DB when he's gotten his opportunity. Great team player and heck of a young man! Let's go Cats!

I agree with you. Im friends with his sisters soon to be husband and he was telling me 23 hasn't played Football that long. When I watch him play CB he really looks good to me and IMO might even deserve to start but ya cant go wrong with 10, 15, 8 and 23. All very talented. If 23 gets into the weights a little and works on his speed this offseason he could become one of the teams best athletes IMO.