Wayne County (10-0) vs Monterey (6-4) 1st Rd Playoffs

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Whats the deal with all of that man? I thought I had seen where yall was playing on the Cookeville field?

We have played on tn techs field for last 3 years and we go to

School at our elementary school cause they have not got our school built back for last 2! Our boys has dealt with a lot the last 2 years! They have it almost done and the press box is built and the lay out of the new field looks awesome!!! Can't wait to play on it! Just hope my boy gets 1 year on it before he graduates be nice to play on it next year!

Wayne County needs to come out fired up Friday night. Monterey has nothing to lose. They have heard how big and bad Wayne Cointy is. Monterey will come in to prove to the state that they belong. It's time to stop hanging our season on being 10-0 with a big win against Huntingdon. The celebration is over. Seniors, you're just promised the next game until you lose now. Don't let Friday night be your last. Strap it on boys this is the playoffs where records don't count anymore. Its time for all those hot summer workouts to pay off. It's time to go 5-0 or go to the house! It's already been said "A November to Remember". Where you at Wayne County

Wayne County needs to come out fired up Friday night. Monterey has nothing to lose. They have heard how big and bad Wayne Cointy is. Monterey will come in to prove to the state that they belong. It's time to stop hanging our season on being 10-0 with a big win against Huntingdon. The celebration is over. Seniors, you're just promised the next game until you lose now. Don't let Friday night be your last. Strap it on boys this is the playoffs where records don't count anymore. Its time for all those hot summer workouts to pay off. It's time to go 5-0 or go to the house! It's already been said "A November to Remember". Where you at Wayne County

Im fired up now!

This quad is a little different than the one last season for Monterey. This is a tough draw.

oh ya believe me we know! I will say though these guys are for sure better than any team we beat or faced last year!!! All these guys on this board are A1 class acts and I am sure there ball team is also from what I hear!

i hope to make it Friday night and I want to meet every one of you guys! Hate wildcat2 will be gone but maybe I will see him a little later! Nice post and believe me we plan on bringing our best!!! Good luck to all!!!