Huntingdon host Trousdale County Round 1

34ME

Now now... I know better than that. Give me the skinny on Huntingdon. Not the team... How long is it going to take me to get there, and where do I need to eat?

Probably better to eat before you get here, we have a decent mexican restaurant by our library, got a great pizza place called Block City they got great subs too, thats pretty much it.

I'm a Huntingdon alum who lives in Castalian Springs(the TC fans know where that is)and the trip from Hartsville to Huntingdon is just about 3 hours depending on the traffic in Nashville. I'm excited about this first time battle of tradition rich programs. I've seen both play this season and it's crazy how similar both teams are. And yes TC fans if you like pizza you should try Block City Pizza while in Huntingdon I highly recommend it.....

I'm a Huntingdon alum who lives in Castalian Springs(the TC fans know where that is)and the trip from Hartsville to Huntingdon is just about 3 hours depending on the traffic in Nashville. I'm excited about this first time battle of tradition rich programs. I've seen both play this season and it's crazy how similar both teams are. And yes TC fans if you like pizza you should try Block City Pizza while in Huntingdon I highly recommend it.....

Sold!! CBBS...let me know your plans.