Watertown vs. Tyner

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and BTW Bassy, after reading all the stuff about #5 you were right #1 was the best athlete/player on the field!!

Tonight he was.... That o line sure does help... They did a great job #41 is also very tough.... I liked how some of the Tyner players came over to some of our seniors and showed respect to them after the game....#5 for Watertown great/ tough kid played his heart out but looked like he had zero energy...except for the 1st drive after that he was spent it seemed...#74 also had a great game made a lot of plays on D.... Tyner was just stronger tonight... I did like how even though Watertown was down at the end played hard til the clock hit zero...good season tigers build on this season for next year ... Rams good luck the rest of the way... Hope you guys are injury free for next week.

Edited by Fiveman

Tonight he was.... That o line sure does help... They did a great job #41 is also very tough.... I liked how some of the Tyner players came over to some of our seniors and showed respect to them after the game....#5 for Watertown great/ tough kid played his heart out but looked like he had zero energy...except for the 1st drive after that he was spent it seemed...#74 also had a great game made a lot of plays on D.... Tyner was just stronger tonight... I did like how even though Watertown was down at the end played hard til the clock hit zero...good season tigers build on this season for next year ... Rams good luck the rest of the way... Hope you guys are injury free for next week.

Thanks Fiveman. Good luck to your team next year!!

Let me say this: Watertown has one of the best stadiums I have seen. Whomever laid the blueprint out put a lot of thought into it's construction. Concessions were good and the folks were very nice.

It has not come without hard work. There have been some obvious "differences" in our county as I'm sure there is with every county. Eventually the right people wanted to be fair to kids and leave politics out of it. The result of that is 53 acres we call home. Our school is not perfect but we sure are proud of it. Hope y'all felt welcomed from the start. Best of luck in the following rounds! Would love to come to Chatt next week but that is quite a haul. I see Tucker stadium everyday. Hope you get to see it too!