Cleveland vs Farragut

fooseball96

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be done after next week, haha so maybe we can work something out lol

Lol! Well we can never tell about our defense. One week they look good and others we suck it up. Held WB to 10 yards of rushing and they're a power running team. Football it crazy sometimes! Hope we show up for next week. I hear Riverdale uses 3 different QB throughout the game. Gonna be fun. Anyways enough of this Bradley talk on y'all's board. Congrats on making the playoffs and wish you all well and the best of luck!! Hope we both advance! I'll be locked in on coacht Friday keeping up

I see way too many comments about the Bears losing to Oakland next week on the road. Why don't we play our next game with Riverdale first and then worry about the Patriots? Many teams get beat when looking ahead and you can bet that Coach Floyd and his staff will stop any talk about future games dead in the water. There is nothing more to focus on than next week's game. Win each play before you win the quarter, before you win the half, before you win the game.