Cleveland vs Farragut

fooseball96

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather looks messy, which makes it a totally different game. Good luck to the Raiders tonight, if only because their fans have always been nice when we visit -- not the case with Farragut (who could afford to build decent visitor bleachers, but...).

What is wrong with the visitors' bleachers???

foose, coach told me when he first took the job that wrestling was huge down there.  He said he was introduced as coach at a jam packed wrestling meet (match?).  Seems like this would really benefit the football team.  Do the wrestlers cross over and play football too, or are they two totally separate things. 

BTW, you should be for the Cats.

foose, coach told me when he first took the job that wrestling was huge down there. He said he was introduced as coach at a jam packed wrestling meet (match?). Seems like this would really benefit the football team. Do the wrestlers cross over and play football too, or are they two totally separate things.

BTW, you should be for the Cats.

Wrestling at Cleveland is huge. We've won 3 state championships in a row dual and traditionals. Bradley county as a whole wrestling is huge. But as for wrestlers playing football, I don't think we have any that play. Last year our center and guard both wrestled. Koran Kennedy placed 2nd and john gaither 4th I believe. But maybe Cummings can get more wrestlers to play

Wrestling at Cleveland is huge. We've won 3 state championships in a row dual and traditionals. Bradley county as a whole wrestling is huge. But as for wrestlers playing football, I don't think we have any that play. Last year our center and guard both wrestled. Koran Kennedy placed 2nd and john gaither 4th I believe. But maybe Cummings can get more wrestlers to play

Seth Garcia also wrestles

Is that something the wrestling coach would be cool with? I know at some schools there is competition among coaches of different sports for athletes and they discourage their players from playing other sports unfortunately. I bet when coach gets them rolling in the next few years it will be a little easier to get a few more wrestlers out for football. Seems like an o and d line made up of wrestlers would be awesome. Especially the o-line, perfect for the veer, low and leverage.