Tennessee @ Halls

parfive00

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.... EMBARRASSING! While you have to take your hat off to Halls because they did what they do to get the W. But in all reality they are as one diminutional as we are offensively. Did we even watch ANY film of them!? And even if we didn't you would think that we could have made the simple adjustment in the secondary to prevent the deep toss, which is how they scored all of their offensive touchdowns. I have to say personally that I'm very disappointed in coach Mays for not giving this team their best opportunity for success. To see athletes like #16 and #36 only being inserted as major contributors to this team in the last two games of the season makes you question his motives, but more importantly his ability to utilize the talent at hand. Both of these athletes should have been major contributors from day one. This year we had the athletes, we had talent, we had the best line since I can remember, we only had three teams on the schedule that should have been favored over us, but we had our first LOSING SEASON in over twenty years!!!???? If there aren't changes made to this staff then there should be changes made at an higher level, because this season has exposed some obvious shortcomings (most noted would have to be play calling regardless of who is on the field)!!! The leaders of this program seem to have become VERY comfortable with being mediocre. Hopefully they will learn from the mistakes made this season.   

I'm glad we don't play East next year. :rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Problem with DB football goes beyond coaching. Like Waco said. Thr band is the main focus of their community and school. They have the resources to be a championship level team. Guarantee Ballard or Witten could have them nationally relevant at some point but everyone down to peewee would have to buy in and at DB we all know that would never happen. 
    • I know the RB from OR he’s fast and has good hands. Is good on special teams also. Didn’t want to play defense over to the Ridge.
    • Lieutenant Flip flops is on a roll. #1 recruiter in Anderson Co, fo-sho.
    • Has there been any effort to contact college coaches other than Trevecca? 
    • 5star put out and article about the QB competition for Clinton like they have 9 other schools. They listed a QB that was previously on Powell’s roster last year. He was the Frosh that could throw great wearing number 5. He was not mentioned as a transfer.  HC was quoted in getting two running back transfers one being from OR that has been mentioned on these boards as well as another from TKA.  I had heard about these and more transfers. It is impressive that Clinton is able to steal away from the recruiter at Powell.  I wonder if the issue with the principal will change that or open the gates even more.