Memphis East vs Haywood County Round 1

Briscoe

lol...u wont score 35...ur D was against a bunch of scrubs ...bloated numbers because there are so many schools in memphis...spreading the talent too thin

ECS and Ridgeway are ur best wins and im pretty sure Ridgeway lost on purpose so they wouldnt have to face Hookfin when it mattered

east is a good team...u only need 17 to win...the question is...can u actually get it???

If u seriously think Ridgeway lost on purpose to avoid whoever Hookfin is you really need stop sipping the kool aid. This is the best team East has had in over a decade and they've been proving all doubters including myself wrong all year. They could've easily been undefeated and only lost to #2 team in AL due to a blocked punt and returned kick. The playoffs will let it be known who's been really playing scrubs and who hasn't been. 28-6 East and that's a conservative prediction.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u seriously think Ridgeway lost on purpose to avoid whoever Hookfin is you really need stop sipping the kool aid. This is the best team East has had in over a decade and they've been proving all doubters including myself wrong all year. They could've easily been undefeated and only lost to #2 team in AL due to a blocked punt and returned kick. The playoffs will let it be known who's been really playing scrubs and who hasn't been. 28-6 East and that's a conservative prediction.

I second that!

Stick to whitehaven football bub...I'll handle the rest

You really think beating ecs by a TD is impressive???

Region 7 could sweep, but most likely won't...region 8 has no chance of a sweep

East / Haywood is a fantastic matchup...but we all know Haywood can't score unless they go for broke and line up in a power I with gooden leading the way

If Lexington brings their A game like they have the last few weeks I think they can knock off ridgeway...of course...I also think ridgeway is ducking Haywood's D because of past match ups between the two coaches...so ridgeway might just drop 50 by half

Last 2 games haywood has lined up in the I and had gooden playing TE

Stick to whitehaven football bub...I'll handle the rest

You really think beating ecs by a TD is impressive???

Na bub, I'm supporting all the teams from my region who have a legit title shot and u "handle the rest" horribly. No one said or thinks beating ECS is impressive. ECS is a a mid range Memphis private and that's actually one of there least impressive wins. Not sure y you're trying to make a big deal out of ECS and ignoring the rest of the schedule. East and Ridgeway are the only teams in the West I see having a shot at beating Fulton in the ship. Fulton will run circles around Haywood and the others IMO. Who's your team btw just outta curiosity?

lol...u wont score 35...ur D was against a bunch of scrubs ...bloated numbers because there are so many schools in memphis...spreading the talent too thin

ECS and Ridgeway are ur best wins and im pretty sure Ridgeway lost on purpose so they wouldnt have to face Hookfin when it mattered

east is a good team...u only need 17 to win...the question is...can u actually get it???

I think you usually do a decent job with your insight but I think you are missing the boat on this one. East rolls.

Na bub, I'm supporting all the teams from my region who have a legit title shot and u "handle the rest" horribly. No one said or thinks beating ECS is impressive. ECS is a a mid range Memphis private and that's actually one of there least impressive wins. Not sure y you're trying to make a big deal out of ECS and ignoring the rest of the schedule. East and Ridgeway are the only teams in the West I see having a shot at beating Fulton in the ship. Fulton will run circles around Haywood and the others IMO. Who's your team btw just outta curiosity?

WoW!! If you think for one second your Memphis teams have a shot at Fulton, Greenville, or even throw in Marshall Co.  Theres not a team in Memphis that can handle them in football or west for that matter. Don't Believe that ask your Trezevant buddies who intentionally injured a kicker after getting there butts handed to them a few years back. True lack of sportsman ship. I might have missed it, but when is the last time a Memphis team brought a Football "Ship" back to the hood anyway? Sure Memphis teams are fast, need we say why? Your teams can play deep but not what you thinking in you mind.