Bledsoe @ forrest

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Forrest.

Bledsoe represented well, played physical ball the entire game.Forrest's poor kick-off coverage kept the score closer than it should have been. Might want to consider some directional kicks next week, since Marion returned two against Bledsoe, 

Don't understand why #2 for Bledsoe was taken out of the game on defense. ??? Was he being rested for some reason? Thought he was their best defensive player.

Kudos to Coach Kriesky for getting the subs in in the fourth.... Game time builds for the future more than impressing folks on the message board with a couple more scores.

GO ROCKETS,

I dunno, I didn't leave the game feeling very good. We look so slow and Marion is going to pick on our tiny little cornerback all night. Didn't understand why our tackling was so bad and why we kept running toss sweeps. QB looked shaky. Missed a bunch of open guys. How hard did we practice this week? Maybe we need to shake things up.

And how come we only run the ball to our side line? I don't get that at all. Are we afraid that a coach or player on the other team's sideline is going to take one of our players out?

Edited by rocketsrule

Congrats to Forrest.

Bledsoe represented well, played physical ball the entire game.Forrest's poor kick-off coverage kept the score closer than it should have been. Might want to consider some directional kicks next week, since Marion returned two against Bledsoe, 

Don't understand why #2 for Bledsoe was taken out of the game on defense. ??? Was he being rested for some reason? Thought he was their best defensive player.

Kudos to Coach Kriesky for getting the subs in in the fourth.... Game time builds for the future more than impressing folks on the message board with a couple more scores.

GO ROCKETS,

Not sure if that's a shot at Marion or not but our starters were out at halftime. They may have gotten one series in the third.

I dunno, I didn't leave the game feeling very good. We look so slow and Marion is going to pick on our tiny little cornerback all night. Didn't understand why our tackling was so bad and why we kept running toss sweeps. QB looked shaky. Missed a bunch of open guys. How hard did we practice this week? Maybe we need to shake things up.

And how come we only run the ball to our side line? I don't get that at all. Are we afraid that a coach or player on the other team's sideline is going to take one of our players out?

That's why I wanna see some individual stats. our offense essentially ran like three plays, just changing the personnel out.

I want to see the official stats ( team and individual). I think that our underclassmen got more of a workload than I've seen this year.

Forrest is in big trouble if they try to play that run the clock out game next week. Of course, they may be in trouble anyway

They better play the run the clock game. Marion County has a fast pace offense like Oregon. They score quickly and in bunches. If you don't watch out they will get 14-15 offensive possessions on you. If that happens then it's a really bad night.