Mt Juliet hosts Collierville

BKisler

I've watched a few highlight clips of kids from Collierville.. From the little you see from those they aren't that impressive. I see MJ winning the game but it's an ugly win. Hopefully, MJ can find their identity on offense whether with Raines or Hayes at QB. I hope it's Hayes and we open up the pass game more.

Pride; what happened to the Pruitt kid ? I know he did not play last year as a soph; but he was a good QB his freshman year. Not complaining about Hayes and Raines; just asking about Pruitt.

Pride; what happened to the Pruitt kid ? I know he did not play last year as a soph; but he was a good QB his freshman year. Not complaining about Hayes and Raines; just asking about Pruitt.

From what I have seen.. I believe they think he is best fit for wide receiver. He is taking trips to MTSU and Purdue according to his twitter for WR. So, I guess just more up side there. 

I've watched a few highlight clips of kids from Collierville.. From the little you see from those they aren't that impressive. I see MJ winning the game but it's an ugly win. Hopefully, MJ can find their identity on offense whether with Raines or Hayes at QB. I hope it's Hayes and we open up the pass game more.

I agree with you but I would also find different ways for Raines to get the ball. Pretty good athlete from the games ive seen. Good luck to the Bears!
  • Upvote 1

I agree completely.. I think that's why he was at QB they have to get their biggest offensive weapon by far at least 10 touches. They tried to get bubble screens going for him against McGavock but they couldn't get the block. Hopefully, they will find something this week.

Edited by BearPride12

I agree completely.. I think that's why he was at QB they have to get their biggest offensive weapon by far at least 10 touches. They tried to get bubble screens going for him against McGavock but they couldn't get the block. Hopefully, they will find something this week.

Easier said than done. The last two weeks I'm not sure if we would have beat Lebanon or Portland. We showed no adversity, we were completely outplayed from top to bottom.

TP has got to form a gameplan that complements his players. We have enough talent to beat a average Collierville team, however if we lose a lot of questions will be asked. Someone might be on the hot seat at that point.

Well.. As we saw earlier in the year we beat Lebanon because of our game plan and pure dominance over them. That's irrelevant. Serious question for you guys, is there a game in the Trey Perry era as head coach that we lost a game we had no business losing? And vice versa is there a win we have we had no business winning?

Well.. As we saw earlier in the year we beat Lebanon because of our game plan and pure dominance over them. That's irrelevant. Serious question for you guys, is there a game in the Trey Perry era as head coach that we lost a game we had no business losing? And vice versa is there a win we have we had no business winning?

Have we beat a team we shouldn't have? No. We have won most of our games versus poor opposition, most losses have been to above average teams. We are stuck somewhere in between and we desperately need to find an indemnity. I'm not so sure the spread offense is working.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

I agree. Just wanted someone else opinion. I don't think it's the offense as much as youth. Majority of offense is juniors and sophomores. Minus the center and running back. I believe at running back we have two back ups who are better and can hold on to the ball. I think next year is the year to truly judge where this team will be in the future.