Dekalb vs Chattanooga Christian

Waterboy78

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in this game we have a battle between two very average 7-3 teams. Both schools play in an extremely weak region, arguably the two weakest 3A regions in the state. Neither team is likely to advance past the second round of the playoffs.

If, and that's a big IF DC comes out focused and ready to play then I like our chances. Jennings will have to be on target and our WRs have GOT to catch more passes than they drop. Just like in every game thus far this season, our D will give up atleast one long 65-80 yard TD run in this game. However we can't allow multiple long TD runs like that and expect to win.

The stadium will be packed and the atmosphere should be electric. With all of that said, my official prediction for this game is DC 31, CC 24. Let's all pray for a great injury free game, and that the refs actually let the boys play and not ruin the feel of the game by throwing out hundreds of unnecessary flags.

GO TIGERS! LET'S GO OUT FRIDAY NIGHT AND GET US A HUGE WIN!

Best of luck to all other Region 4, 3A teams too. I know that I'll personally be pulling for all of yall. It won't happen, but I'd love to see a clean sweep by all of our beloved teams.