Round 2: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Two more days and a get up!

O&B I would have been here a couple days ago but you know how Starz ciphers....... Anyway after taking off both boots off and taking mama to the Ryan's on steak and gravy night he has set the midweek line with Oneida opening as a 57.5 point favorite. For those of you that don't know mama is an alumnis of Greenback.

O&B I would have been here a couple days ago but you know how Starz ciphers....... Anyway after taking off both boots off and taking mama to the Ryan's on steak and gravy night he has set the midweek line with Oneida opening as a 57.5 point favorite. For those of you that don't know mama is an alumnis of Greenback.

See!This is exactly what I was thinking.I am glad somebody can cypher.Tell Stars and momma Stars thank you for getting us GB folks grounded again.With those two legends setting the line NOBODY can argue with greatness.Tell momma we will try and keep it close!Thanks for the backup since you have other things to do I don't have much help on here.These Oneida people are trying to say we will win to give our boys the bighead.Well I'm not BUYING IT.We are the underdogs when it comes to the playoffs cause we havnt done nothing yet.I just hope we don't jump offsides every play!

See!This is exactly what I was thinking.I am glad somebody can cypher.Tell Stars and momma Stars thank you for getting us GB folks grounded again.With those two legends setting the line NOBODY can argue with greatness.Tell momma we will try and keep it close!Thanks for the backup since you have other things to do I don't have much help on here.These Oneida people are trying to say we will win to give our boys the bighead.Well I'm not BUYING IT.We are the underdogs when it comes to the playoffs cause we havnt done nothing yet.I just hope we don't jump offsides every play!

I've bantered with crow and the boys from Oneida in the past and know how they will Lou Holtz you right up until game time then just whup ya all over the field!! Don't let em get to you everybody knows GB can't win this one with out 6 turnovers and a punt return for a TD.

Sorry fellers I have an old Ford F100 I'm redoing and after I got off work i put it in the paint booth.No signal at my dads!I'm just scared of this Indian bunch.The expert says we lose,who's to argue with an expert?

Well after I've had more time to think about orngnblk has said, I agree with him. With some of his buddies that he played high school football with, coaching more prominent roles at Greenback this season, I think they will win the state. They have a running back that moved in from Sequoyah that his daddy says runs faster than Jalen Hurd and is bigger than Jalen Hurd. They have a lineman that has played at a Knoxville Private School powerhouse and has dominated all comers on the line and is a favorite to win Mr. Football. They have pair of brothers from Alcoa that would star (I mean star) on any of the other Class A Team in East Tennessee. They have a head coach that went 16-17 in his previous run as head coach before. Ooops, didn't mean to throw that stat out there. I guess I better quit while I'm ahead. Greenback beats Oneida 34-7, because the Cherokees are the real deal.

Well after I've had more time to think about orngnblk has said, I agree with him. With some of his buddies that he played high school football with, coaching more prominent roles at Greenback this season, I think they will win the state. They have a running back that moved in from Sequoyah that his daddy says runs faster than Jalen Hurd and is bigger than Jalen Hurd. They have a lineman that has played at a Knoxville Private School powerhouse and has dominated all comers on the line and is a favorite to win Mr. Football. They have pair of brothers from Alcoa that would star (I mean star) on any of the other Class A Team in East Tennessee. They have a head coach that went 16-17 in his previous run as head coach before. Ooops, didn't mean to throw that stat out there. I guess I better quit while I'm ahead. Greenback beats Oneida 34-7, because the Cherokees are the real deal.

OnB is about to let you have it.

No Rudy,He's pretty good.He's looked up some stats and stats don't lie.Other than us beating Oneida but I know he is just being sarcastic about that he has already picked us to lose.

Most of the information I put on here is common knowledge. The Greenback fans (you and the RB daddy) are the ones that have told us how great the RB, the linemen and the coaching staff are at Greenback. I was just taking your word for it, plus I have seen Greenback once in person and have seen some film of other games on them.