Rhea Co. @ Farragut

EaglePride1

Smartphone got me. Sorry Genius, you must be as smart as Pemberton! Maybe you are PEMBERTON!

One more thing, you openly admitted to RC running the #tacklehot this year. Saying the TSSAA has ruled it a legal play. You go look that up and correct some more grammar DA!!!

#RCREDS #Hotdogsale #ihopismyfavoriteplace

Who admitted? Check your facts. I didn't admit anything. Only thing I know for certain is you have beaten this dead horse long enough. Zzz

• Upvote 1

GO EAGLES!!!  

How about the game ... this year ... Rhea County at Farragut???  Who has the edge and why?

Rhea's defense has been playing pretty tough since coming back from Indiana.  If Rhea's offense plays focused and keeps a hold on the ball, high and tight, this could be a win for Rhea.  Hoping for a home game for Rhea next week, just not at the house on my couch!!!

I work in pest control.  Vul is a small business owner.  Don't know any of the Rhea County guys.

wasn't asking about rhea county guys--you two that seem to have the rich kid thing down--thanks for your answer- btw I am a freaking landscaper lol --my kids dream of being rich though-- I know a bunch more kids on the team that feel that way too but yes there are some wealthy people at fhs as there is at OR and fulton also