Knox Central @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

We all know it's going to be Central against the refs and Greenville come Friday night. I know it's home cooking up there because i seen it with my own eyes. But good luck to them bobcats and tell them green devils better luck next year.

oh my god dude, you're out of y our mind....obviously you didnt see the last 2 crews that came to burley. Holy heck man...you know the old saying " you can call holding on every play if you wanted to "??....well, THEY WANTED TO....lol....it always seems to be on a huge run that we get called for holding...guess we'll just have to block em with our intimidation this week. If Greeneville wins tomorrow, i PROMISE you it wont be because the refs helped us

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREENEDEVILARMY will be in the house Friday night for the next couple games. I am off this night rotation at work for the next 3 weeks.

Bring the NOISE army....Don't let me look up there and catch you sitting down when central has the ball...in fact, i think as punishment ( or reward, however you wana look at it) i think you should sit/stand with the students....show em how us old schoolers do it....LMAO

This will be a hard game to call.  I had the chance to see players from both teams during the off season, and was impressed with all of them.  

Leadership on the field is going to play a huge role in the outcome of the game, and depending on how many times Knox Central's Howard touches the ball should give us  a better idea of how well Central's offense will do against the Greene Devils Defense. I was able to see the game against Fulton and when the ball was in his hands, he made plays.  The problem was he only got about 5 or 6 touches. They have some tremendous athletes like that of Greeneville, but the experience playing much better competition favors the Bobcats.  The Bobcats have a tremendous following this year like the Devils are used to having each year.  Going to be a great game and one that I picked to be the top game of East Tennessee.  

This will be a hard game to call. I had the chance to see players from both teams during the off season, and was impressed with all of them.

Leadership on the field is going to play a huge role in the outcome of the game, and depending on how many times Knox Central's Howard touches the ball should give us a better idea of how well Central's offense will do against the Greene Devils Defense. I was able to see the game against Fulton and when the ball was in his hands, he made plays. The problem was he only got about 5 or 6 touches. They have some tremendous athletes like that of Greeneville, but the experience playing much better competition favors the Bobcats. The Bobcats have a tremendous following this year like the Devils are used to having each year. Going to be a great game and one that I picked to be the top game of East Tennessee.

nice post.. im not sure i would say that central has played "MUCH BETTER" competition. out of 10 games, we both played 3 of the same, that leaves 7 games difference and looking at Centrals schedule, going by records, our schedules, with the one exception of Fulton, are very very similar.....and we will be playing fulton next week, so there, that evens that up....LOL.....should be a fantastic game tomorrow night and i can not wait.

Looks like my step-daughter #5 champ might be armed with a bullhorn / air raid siren I wish my WW2 air raid wasn't retired and broke from the 1st state championships team lol. looks like she might be taken after me after all lol. even know she is my step-daughter I couldn't be more proud of her And her lady Devils STATE CHAMPIONS butt kicking soccer team will be honored friday night at halftime! They outscored there opponent's 190+ only given up 6 goals all season with 20 or 21 shutouts! CAN YOU TELL I AM PROUD?? We have 3 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IN MY HOUSEHOLD (2) 4A Football (1) A-AA Soccer. my cup runnith over!!!! DEVILS WIN AND ON TO THE NEXT VICTIM!!!!!!!!

Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

We all know it's going to be Central against the refs and Greenville come Friday night. I know it's home cooking up there because i seen it with my own eyes. But good luck to them bobcats and tell them green devils better luck next year.

Well suge you must not know how to read stats have you looked at the Devils last several games and saw there penalties and u calling on the refs to play favor on Greeneville u must be smoking your good stuff no what you saw a couple of years ago was a #### whooping givin out to Fulton - Thats what the stats read but forgot u dont look at stats