Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

Pulling for Huntingdon on this one, much classier team than NCS. I have seen Huntingdon play earlier in the season and wow, such a talented team. This was before the injuries so I am hoping they bring it all and send NCS home for the season. Is the chatter about NCS moving to 2A true?     

I would put the classiness of the NC team up against anybody.

This is one of the CA North high school kids that gets on here to talk smack.

Can either of you NCS dads answer the question, is NCS moving out of 1A or is that just smack talk?  And how is this for class...when your up and have a running clock, why not pull the starters and not run up the score?  Oh forgot, your NCS. Btw, looks like the recruiting went exceptionally well again this season. Work study is really "paying" off. Really, really hope your season ends Friday night.

Can either of you NCS dads answer the question, is NCS moving out of 1A or is that just smack talk? And how is this for class...when your up and have a running clock, why not pull the starters and not run up the score? Oh forgot, your NCS. Btw, looks like the recruiting went exceptionally well again this season. Work study is really "paying" off. Really, really hope your season ends Friday night.

Pulling for Huntingdon on this one, much classier team than NCS. I have seen Huntingdon play earlier in the season and wow, such a talented team. This was before the injuries so I am hoping they bring it all and send NCS home for the season. Is the chatter about NCS moving to 2A true?     

Can either of you NCS dads answer the question, is NCS moving out of 1A or is that just smack talk?  And how is this for class...when your up and have a running clock, why not pull the starters and not run up the score?  Oh forgot, your NCS. Btw, looks like the recruiting went exceptionally well again this season. Work study is really "paying" off. Really, really hope your season ends Friday night.

Here come the trolls.  Your team (Clarksville Academy) takes an embarrassing beating and you come on the next week's thread (how did you even get in the playoffs to begin with?) and make stuff up and cry like a baby.  Do you realize your team was being scored on by freshmen and sophomores after the half?  You better hope they move the privates out of 1A.  Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you're a private too.  You'll be playing NCS for years to come.

Explain to me again how many hours a week your recruits "work" on and around campus to pay off the hefty NCS tuition? Please tell me so I can convince my parents we can "afford" NCS. I want to be a Eagle and play with the greatest team ever. Please tell me quick, this "young un" has homework to do. 

Hey stirringitup, you talking to this fish? If NCS says ALL the starters were out by half, then I totally believe them. After all, they are a Christian school and would never do anything suspicious. When they did substitute, will agree their freshman and sophomores still beat up on CA. Friday night, CA was severely outmatched. But when you have 70 players on a team, you seem to have more depth to choose from. Don't know if they have 70, but they have a heck of a lot more players than most 1A schools.

Hey stirringitup, you talking to this fish? If NCS says ALL the starters were out by half, then I totally believe them. After all, they are a Christian school and would never do anything suspicious. When they did substitute, will agree their freshman and sophomores still beat up on CA. Friday night, CA was severely outmatched. But when you have 70 players on a team, you seem to have more depth to choose from. Don't know if they have 70, but they have a heck of a lot more players than most 1A schools.

Winning breeds depth.  Would you want to play football at Nashville Christian and be a part of all that's going on there?  Who wouldn't want to play for Brothers or the other great coaches at HHS, WC, Houston County, JB, or UC?  Your numbers are down for a reason.  Unfortunate, but true.

Edited by stirringitup

stirringitup u a ncs fan just wondering if u are or doing what your username says, hope you are in a way we need more ncs fans on here so the board will be interesting this week.

Nashville Im  still dealing with some bad stuff but am able to get on a little more this week and got time to watch games on hudl tuesday, I am hoping for a video of your game with white house heritage will be on there even though it is earlier in the season.  Seems like it is one of your closer games.  If white house who Im thinking they are they usually are a good team.

Winning breeds depth. Would you want to play football at Nashville Christian and be a part of all that's going on there? Who wouldn't want to play for Brothers or the other great coaches at HHS, WC, Houston County, or UC? Your numbers are down for a reason. Unfortunate, but true.

+1 sometimes swallowing your pride and telling someone in the hallway that you'd like them to come out and give football a try is just what you have to do. Those coaches take pride and work hard for a deep roster!