Upperman vs Notre Dame Round 2

yes sir.....anxious to see how that jitter bug will work in the space between where he takes the handoff and where our LB's await

the only hope they will have is for their line to be able handle our D line and Edge guys and keep Enos from maulin Baxters QB on blitzs.....if Baxter can do that, then they may be able to take advantage of some young secondary players that struggle to stick with assignments and keep their hands to themselve

Happy 240th

Booger just sayin 140.jpg

Enos is good, but him and those edge rushers have been handled 4 times in the last 12 games. UH might be the 5th if they come out to play. UH will probably air it out 30 plus times Friday. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enos is good, but him and those edge rushers have been handled 4 times in the last 12 games. UH might be the 5th if they come out to play. UH will probably air it out 30 plus times Friday.

so very true; little buddy on the cumberland plato......4 losses in 12 games to an average tune bout 9 pts......one of those came at the hands of the state champion and present #1 in the 2014 semis, one to a #3 ranked team (in OT), one to a 4A #8, and one to a presently 11-0.......only one was more than 9 points and it wernt the state champion, but still 9 pts average

now how and why you dove into your brain housin group and grabbed 12 games as your mark; Booger thinkin pure agenda .......and though "handled" is not a word Booger would chose for the Irish losses (maybe KC); thats fair enuff

that all being said; lets stick with your magical #12 as our measuing stcik for W-L records; though the 12th you chose was last season......now your Baxter team has a better W-L than the Irish in that 12 game span ...3 losses to our 4; which could have an "I Trumped You" value to the untrained upper cumberland plato eye......but your 3 losses in 12 games came at a average tune of 25 points; which is darn near 3 times higher than ND's....

...now any wizard of math such as Boogerself, nose that if one has a 3 game loss average of 25 points; that there is fairly high probability that someone knocked the snot out of em in one of  those games to have such a high average...........that someone happen to be ND by an average of 45 points......which just coincidently happen to be 12 games ago; the number you chose to use.....now if the Irish got handled; what would chose to call Baxters losses....slobberknocked

....a 11 game history woulda worked out a piece better for ya when tryin to make the point......thats Booger Math

Booger just sayin abacus-smiley-emoticon.gif

so very true; little buddy on the cumberland plato......4 losses in 12 games to an average tune bout 9 pts......one of those came at the hands of the state champion and present #1 in the 2014 semis, one to a #3 ranked team (in OT), one to a 4A #8, and one to a presently 11-0.......only one was more than 9 points and it wernt the state champion, but still 9 pts average

now how and why you dove into your brain housin group and grabbed 12 games as your mark; Booger thinkin pure agenda .......and though "handled" is not a word Booger would chose for the Irish losses (maybe KC); thats fair enuff

that all being said; lets stick with your magical #12 as our measuing stcik for W-L records; though the 12th you chose was last season......now your Baxter team has a better W-L than the Irish in that 12 game span ...3 losses to our 4; which could have an "I Trumped You" value to the untrained upper cumberland plato eye......but your 3 losses in 12 games came at a average tune of 25 points; which is darn near 3 times higher than ND's....

...now any wizard of math such as Boogerself, nose that if one has a 3 game loss average of 25 points; that there is fairly high probability that someone knocked the snot out of em in one of those games to have such a high average...........that someone happen to be ND by an average of 45 points......which just coincidently happen to be 12 games ago; the number you chose to use.....now if the Irish got handled; what would chose to call Baxters losses....slobberknocked

....a 11 game history woulda worked out a piece better for ya when tryin to make the point......thats Booger Math

Booger just sayin abacus-smiley-emoticon.gif

"so very true; little buddy on the cumberland plato"....don't make it out like ND is Maryville and UH is Warren County. Could ND pressure UH into mistakes on offense and run the ball down the bees throat and boat race them? Sure. Could UH keep ND's offense of balance, and throw the ball all over ND's very averagew secondary, Yes. Personally I think it will be a fairly close game through out. Herron is 5-2 in the playoffs, not bad by anyones standard. If UH brings their A game, yes they can win. That's why the play the game on the field, in the chat rooms. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

"so very true; little buddy on the cumberland plato"....don't make it out like ND is Maryville and UH is Warren County. Could ND pressure UH into mistakes on offense and run the ball down the bees throat and boat race them? Sure. Could UH keep ND's offense of balance, and throw the ball all over ND's very averagew secondary, Yes. Personally I think it will be a fairly close game through out. Herron is 5-2 in the playoffs, not bad by anyones standard. If UH brings their A game, yes they can win. That's why the play the game on the field, in the chat rooms.

you might possibly be on to something in the way of snarios on how this thing could play out...,,as for the average secondary; Friday will tell us.......weve had some teams score on us.....and you are correct bout the playoff record not being bad (a little better than .500)......but those 2 losses came at tune of 25-130........thats a negative 105 for Baxter and at a time when the games are suppose to be closer; not 1st and 2nd rounders

Booger just sayinpuzzle.gif

Edited by Booger