Upperman vs Notre Dame Round 2

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And street all this time of wonderin, I just now figured out who the booger is.....

Anyway,...I think this one will come down to good ole discipline. The DLine not getting up field and keeping contain and them young DBs staying with their man. I really like that Watts boy from UHS, think he's an under rated athlete but he does have a tendency to put a little air under the ball from time to time when it can get him into trouble but he can definitely hurt ya if giving the chance. A lot of people are telling me that at least in the last couple games that he had ALL day back there and no one got any pressure on him...not sure if it's true or not just sayin' like Booger.

ND - 31

UH - 14

OL from UH is pretty good. Left side is huge, Left Tackle is the best lineman in the area by far in my opinion. Right side is undersized by very tough and quick. All the games I have seen, the line has done well protecting Watts. When teams blitzed and left wr one on one, he would burn the with his arm, or slip by the pressure and burn them running.

Well Booger this Madhatter1 is a real tough guy with his perdictions, but I will guarantee that Upperman will not ever play for the 3A title because if ND does not handle them then Alcoa will give them a 75-19 beat down again.

Just like Alcoa never would win it all again after that 55-7 beat down by Lipscomb in the semi's? Teams get better, teams get worse....but never say never.

Just like Alcoa never would win it all again after that 55-7 beat down by Lipscomb in the semi's? Teams get better, teams get worse....but never say never.

Do you know how to read???   I don't use the word never, and that's why I said they will not ever win a 3A.    The word never, and not ever are two different terms. 

Do you know how to read??? I don't use the word never, and that's why I said they will not ever win a 3A. The word never, and not ever are two different terms.

nev·er

\ˈne-vər\

adverb

: not ever : not at any time

—used to express surprise, doubt, or disbelief

—used to say that you did not do something

Full Definition

1 :not ever :at no time <I never met her>

2 :not in any degree :not under any condition <never the wiser for his experience>

Examples

Hahaha I won't even allow myself to drop to the level that would be me defending the Marine Corps to someone that would make that statement lol but if the MUHREEEENS are by far the dumbest branch then you are most likely by far the most intelligent, distinguished, courageous, hard#!* that I've ever come across. I just wish the govt would have let you go overseas and win the war on terror all by yourself. That way it would've been over in a couple hours instead of all the years spent losing all those "unintelligent" Marines. If only the Govt. would have known about your awesomeness and intelligence....

I never pretend to be world beaters like some people in this thread. At least I can understand that there are more than one word that has the same meaning.

PS, if you think fighting unconventional warfare with conventional tactics is a great idea, you're an idiot too. Look at what happened in Vietnam. 58,000 young men perished for nothing

Edited by JohnnyRay

I never pretend to be world beaters like some people in this thread. At least I can understand that there are more than one word that has the same meaning.

PS, if you think fighting unconventional warfare with conventional tactics is a great idea, you're an idiot too. Look at what happened in Vietnam. 58,000 young men perished for nothing

and then the world was run over by lettice eaters.........spotted owls make good meat on the grill

Booger just sayin 17d0e57437aa13a7b428cef6b32b9086.jpg

Edited by Booger

Hello Booger...any chance you guys make it to Alcoa or will you send the Bee's in your place?

lessur..where you been buddy.......we're average........we have to survive Baxter and that East Ridge group.......we have a lotta work to do before yall beat up on us

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger