Round 2: Marshall County hosts Livingston

Lead

Hats off to Livingston y'all have a very tough and speedy team. Good luck in the future. Now on to my TIGERS ...Wow I'm so proud of these boys they play with so much intensity and determination. I'm feeling pretty good about this team..maybe even like I felt back in 1984, when we took home the big trophy!! #leaveamark GO TIGERS!

Thank you. For the youth up front LA had a great season. There are many teams who sat at home in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I had a chance to talk to a few Marshall County folks during the game. Good folks with a good football team.

Now, for my sour moment..lol. The offensive pass interference on our 1st possession of the 2nd half was a terrible call. I literally was 5 yards from the play when it happened. It probably would not have made a difference in the game as the damage was already done not to mention we could not stop MC's offense but killed any chance for momentum to mount a comeback. Now don't take wrong what I'm saying. Marshall County was by far the better football team.. And I do wish your football team the very best.

Edited by BigDaddy_1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion he is overrated. I don't have a horse in this race. Both teams have one good linebacker. I see this being an offensive game. whoevers defense makes the big play will win this one. And Lovemytigers3 this is an opened minded discussion your biased in your decision.

QB Posey had a big night with over 100 rushing and two tds and over 200 passing and two tds. Marshall's D played really solid other than the long run Linder broke with 5 seconds before half. Hats off to Linder, he ran hard and was fun to watch but I was impressed with Tigers tackling on him for the most part,

Thank you. For the youth up front LA had a great season. There are many teams who sat at home in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I had a chance to talk to a few Marshall County folks during the game. Good folks with a good football team.

Now, for my sour moment..lol. The offensive pass interference on our 1st possession of the 2nd half was a terrible call. I literally was 5 yards from the play when it happened. It probably would not have made a difference in the game as the damage was already done not to mention we could not stop MC's offense but killed any chance for momentum to mount a comeback. Now don't take wrong what I'm saying. Marshall County was by far the better football team.. And I do wish your football team the very best.

Thanks man. We have been playing well down the stretch. I figured the game would have been closer than that. Those Tigers never cease to amaze me. Those boys are out to prove something. We will just have to bring our A game against East Hamilton and play hard for 4 quarters.