Round 2: Marshall County hosts Livingston

Lead

No offense lead, but I doubt there are a few with 4.5 speed as I don't think Cadillac is either. That doesn't mean these boys ain't fast but 4.5 turns heads. Good luck. Looking forward to watching this game.

GO HOG-EYE!

None taken! We have 2 that are for sure 4.5-4.6 and both are running backs. From the film I watched Linder is sneaky in traffic. He does a very good job of making people miss.Thats something you can't teach. How does livingstons passing game look?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither team prolly has 4.5 guys but some high 4.6s more like it. Not making fun of plateau boys but they also aren't metro teams that MC played against all year either, the kid MC had to face vs maplewood is a future USA Olympic track guy I think someone said at the game from there. Just making the point that being fast vs your oppentent is one thing but truly being fast fast is a whole different can of worms. Good luck to both teams and don't forget Hog Eye folks to come try the concession stand grub, you will enjoy.

This kid will play for any metro team.. I guarantee it. You'll get to see for yourself. No offense to you either but Marshall County seems to be about like LA. A rural school which has a competitive team most years and a real good team every few years and a special team very 25 years. Our records over the years are not that different overall. But this is the present not the past and obviously Marshall County is having a real good year. I'll have to see a show tomorrow to believe they can beat a team like Fulton. Heck, they gotta beat LA first!

GO HOG-EYE!

Neither team prolly has 4.5 guys but some high 4.6s more like it. Not making fun of plateau boys but they also aren't metro teams that MC played against all year either, the kid MC had to face vs maplewood is a future USA Olympic track guy I think someone said at the game from there. Just making the point that being fast vs your oppentent is one thing but truly being fast fast is a whole different can of worms. Good luck to both teams and don't forget Hog Eye folks to come try the concession stand grub, you will enjoy.

That Maplewood back was like 4.3 fast. Ridiculous speed.

None taken! We have 2 that are for sure 4.5-4.6 and both are running backs. From the film I watched Linder is sneaky in traffic. He does a very good job of making people miss.Thats something you can't teach. How does livingstons passing game look?

Linder is a flat out baller. The kid has rushed for over 5000 yards and didn't play his sophomore year. And the talk has been about him mostly this week but LA has some good talent at the skilled positions. The line is young but getting better every week and will have there hands full tomorrow night. As for passing, LA's Qb main objective will be to manage the game offensively and make a few throws which he is very capable.

Lead i've seen film on their two best recievers and seen them play. they are number 5 and number 2. #5 has good hands and is tall and has good speed. #2 is faster but short in size. It will be a good showdown betwwen them vs mc's 2 standout recievers.

This kid will play for any metro team.. I guarantee it. You'll get to see for yourself. No offense to you either but Marshall County seems to be about like LA. A rural school which has a competitive team most years and a real good team every few years and a special team very 25 years. Our records over the years are not that different overall. But this is the present not the past and obviously Marshall County is having a real good year. I'll have to see a show tomorrow to believe they can beat a team like Fulton. Heck, they gotta beat LA first!

GO HOG-EYE!

Never said he wouldn't play for any of those metro teams MC played, just was referring to the speed. Everything I've heard is that he is fast and a awesome back, not doubting it one bit. You don't put up those kind of numbers by just being average. But oh yea MC's offense isn't to bad theirselves lead by Ashton Posey and his many weapons/ very solid O line, LA better not have many that go both sides of the ball cause the Tigers dont. It sounds like the fans will get more than their tickets worth.

Lead i've seen film on their two best recievers and seen them play. they are number 5 and number 2. #5 has good hands and is tall and has good speed. #2 is faster but short in size. It will be a good showdown betwwen them vs mc's 2 standout recievers.

Thanks Knoxvillestar. If you get a chance check out Trey Crutcher on unapproved website. Especially the page game highlights. He will catch anything thrown to him. Scary good receiver. Edited by leadfarmer

Never said he wouldn't play for any of those metro teams MC played, just was referring to the speed. Everything I've heard is that he is fast and a awesome back, not doubting it one bit. You don't put up those kind of numbers by just being average. But oh yea MC's offense isn't to bad theirselves lead by Ashton Posey and his many weapons/ very solid O line, LA better not have many that go both sides of the ball cause the Tigers dont. It sounds like the fans will get more than their tickets worth.

We do have a few that go both ways and that in the end may catch up to us. Just too hard to make a deep run with guys going both ways. Marshall County will get a game I have no doubt in my mind.

Now, to the real question. What yall serve at the concession stand? Teriyaki rabbit? Won ton rah-coon? What's good to eat?