Round 2: Marshall County hosts Livingston

Lead

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop caddilac Linder you stop Livingston. He's the best single player in this district, hands down, a threat to score every time he touches the ball. But he's their whole offense, and the defense is ok, nothing special

Thanks smpanther. Should be a good game. Sounds like their offense puts up a lot of points. Could potentially be a barn burner.

Cumberland first drive took almost 10 minutes off of the clock. When we got the ball we scored on our first play. We added another right before the second quarter. We didn't pass too much in the first half. By looking at the first half score it would seem we came out flat but that wasn't the case. We just didn't get the ball until the first quarter was almost over

Edited by leadfarmer

Looking forward to this one, MC took care of business vs CC like they was suppose to. Now LA rolls into Lewisburg with a running back that has rushed for over 4 thousand yards the last two seasons, as SMpanthers stated you stop him you stop them. Easier said then done I bet, but the tigers are up for the challenge and will be ready to go! I expect the HOP to be rocking again, we had a great crowd in the nasty weather Friday and the atmosphere was great for playoff football.

mc will be well prepared.  Now that their other coaches will be available for their run at state.  The guru has his defense fine tuned.

Enjoy it while it lasts! If you get past the next 2, I'm afraid Fulton will make Nov.27 a very bad Black Friday for you! We're all just playing for a chance to get beat by them. Have they ever lost in semi's?