Round 2: Marshall County hosts Livingston

Lead

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall's quarterback is over rated. His throws are just tosses forward while his runners gain the huge chunks of yardage. I don't see Marshall's rb doing much in the middle against #74,#11,and their leading tackler #7. Who has over 115 tackles. The only hope for Marshall is in the air or the outside

over rated? I heard that about 3 weeks ago. Lol. Please, keep that in mind the rest of this week. From a rocket fan, GO TIGERS!

MC 45

LA 28

Good luck to The Rockets and thank you FHS2002....LA y'all just keep on thinking our Qb is overrated ....he didn't get to be a Mr.Football finalist because WE chose him..other coaches and a committee voted for him....we don't need to give our players animated superhero names in our eyes the whole team is a superstar....we will be glad to entertain you Friday night "Big Daddy"....#leaveamark GO TIGERS!!!

Good luck to The Rockets and thank you FHS2002....LA y'all just keep on thinking our Qb is overrated ....he didn't get to be a Mr.Football finalist because WE chose him..other coaches and a committee voted for him....we don't need to give our players animated superhero names in our eyes the whole team is a superstar....we will be glad to entertain you Friday night "Big Daddy"....#leaveamark GO TIGERS!!!

Well well well.. Looks like ole tiger lover jealous cause they can't think of names for their own players. Lol. Tell you what.. I won't apologize for having a widdle dadgum fun. I never called out a kid or dogged your team. And no one from LA thinks your QB is overrated. Heck we are kinda mad the "Cadillac" ain't in the mix for Mr. Football.

Ya know LA can be perty entertaining as well... on the field that is. But, since you're offering entertainment, what ya got in mind? I'm kinda picky.

Edited by BigDaddy_1