Round 2: Marshall County hosts Livingston

Lead

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i can say to Marshall is to see if you guys offense can run on Livingston's Cody Jackson, Jawayne Robinson, and Garrison Padgett. La will run over Marshall's excuse for an defense.Peter Hollars and Dylan Linder won't be stopped. You can also look at the schedules. La's played way better teams than Marshall.

I hope you're right. And I almost forgot Cody "Action" Jackson!

All i can say to Marshall is to see if you guys offense can run on Livingston's Cody Jackson, Jawayne Robinson, and Garrison Padgett. La will run over Marshall's excuse for an defense.Peter Hollars and Dylan Linder won't be stopped. You can also look at the schedules. La's played way better teams than Marshall.

we will see soon enough. Livingston is giving up 27 a game. Our D is only giving up 17. Livingston offense is 29 a game. MC offense averaging 44 a game. Looks like the odds are in our favor. Edited by leadfarmer

Marshall's quarterback is over rated. His throws are just tosses forward while his runners gain the huge chunks of yardage. I don't see Marshall's rb doing much in the middle against #74,#11,and their leading tackler #7. Who has over 115 tackles. The only hope for Marshall is in the air or the outside

why're you being so crude? LA isn't a world beater, nobody in this quadrant is, I expect two very even games played this week Edited by smpanthers

Marshall's quarterback is over rated. His throws are just tosses forward while his runners gain the huge chunks of yardage. I don't see Marshall's rb doing much in the middle against #74,#11,and their leading tackler #7. Who has over 115 tackles. The only hope for Marshall is in the air or the outside

keep on thinking that. You think that's the first defense we have faced this year with 3 guys just like you are describing then you need to watch some more film. As far as our quarterback being over rated. I hope Livingston believes that. Not enough db's on the field to stop him or our receivers.

Hard earned?! Shoot.. better watch out for more than just Dylan "The Cadillac" Linder and Pete "I'll make you scream and" Hollars. We also will bring our own phone booth for Logan Clark "Kent", who will pass to Carter "Makin Plays" Hayes. Leadin the O Line will be the gigantic Bubba "Shot the jukebox" Cantrell. Defensively MC will get a backfield full of Garrison "The Hatchet" Padgett and Mason "Folsom Prison" Colson. We got a real talent in our young guys to like Mitchell "The" Ayers "To the Throne", Jawayne "Here's to you Mrs." Robinson, Jared "The Gold" Key, Logan "They call me tater salad" Watson, Dylan "Say Hey Willie" Hayes and Ethan "the Hawaiian" Hammock.

Gonna be a slobber knocker for sure, but these boys and the rest of the HOG-EYE entourage are up to the challenge!

GO HOG-EYE!!!!

great post....but you forgot coached by Bruce "Silence of the" Lambs Edited by UpperCumberlandMan