Round 2: Marshall County hosts Livingston

Lead

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you can.. now how much for the property? I'm very interested..

Btw, coacht is the only place to scout...that's no secret.

Hahaha it's all in fun man. One thing is for sure. We are both in for a good game come Friday night. I just hope it's played with good sportsmanship and it's injury free. No better time for football than the playoffs.

Hollars and Linder both needs huge nights on offense and defense to pull off the win. Can that happen? yes. Will that happen? Don't know but I am hoping so.

If they do it will be hard earned and I'll be the first to say hats off to those two. I can appreciate good football.

If they do it will be hard earned and I'll be the first to say hats off to those two. I can appreciate good football.

Hard earned?! Shoot.. better watch out for more than just Dylan "The Cadillac" Linder and Pete "I'll make you scream and" Hollars. We also will bring our own phone booth for Logan Clark "Kent", who will pass to Carter "Makin Plays" Hayes. Leadin the O Line will be the gigantic Bubba "Shot the jukebox" Cantrell. Defensively MC will get a backfield full of Garrison "The Hatchet" Padgett and Mason "Folsom Prison" Colson. We got a real talent in our young guys to like Mitchell "The" Ayers "To the Throne", Jawayne "Here's to you Mrs." Robinson, Jared "The Gold" Key, Logan "They call me tater salad" Watson, Dylan "Say Hey Willie" Hayes and Ethan "the Hawaiian" Hammock.

Gonna be a slobber knocker for sure, but these boys and the rest of the HOG-EYE entourage are up to the challenge!

GO HOG-EYE!!!!

Edited by BigDaddy_1

Now Coach Lamb.. I know you read this for scouting purposes. You need to learn who those 6 guys are that leadfarmer was talking about and teach your boys to tackle real good. We gotta play our best to win. So, read every word and between the lines. Only the good coaches can decipher the codes of the CoachT posts to game plan properly, so don't let me down.

GO HOG-EYE!

Now Coach Lamb.. I know you read this for scouting purposes. You need to learn who those 6 guys are that leadfarmer was talking about and teach your boys to tackle real good. We gotta play our best to win. So, read every word and between the lines. Only the good coaches can decipher the codes of the CoachT posts to game plan properly, so don't let me down.

GO HOG-EYE!

Haha that was a good one! I'll help you out a little. #4,#6,#10,#19,#21 and I'll leave the last one for y'all to figure out. Ps. There are more than 6.

Hard earned?! Shoot.. better watch out for more than just Dylan "The Cadillac" Linder and Pete "I'll make you scream and" Hollars. We also will bring our own phone booth for Logan Clark "Kent", who will pass to Carter "Makin Plays" Hayes. Leadin the O Line will be the gigantic Bubba "Shot the jukebox" Cantrell. Defensively MC will get a backfield full of Garrison "The Hatchet" Padgett and Mason "Folsom Prison" Colson. We got a real talent in our young guys to like Mitchell "The" Ayers "To the Throne", Jawayne "Here's to you Mrs." Robinson, Jared "The Gold" Key, Logan "They call me tater salad" Watson, Dylan "Say Hey Willie" Hayes and Ethan "the Hawaiian" Hammock.

Gonna be a slobber knocker for sure, but these boys and the rest of the HOG-EYE entourage are up to the challenge!

GO HOG-EYE!!!!

ESPN ain't got nothin on you.