Morristown West at Knoxville West (5A second round)

Sorry guys I've been absent this whole week due to my girlfriend and her son being in a serious car accident. They are both lucky to be alive and her son is having surgery today.

As for the game I hope that both teams play hard and no injuries occur. I could see Knox West pulling this out bc they are a great team and know how to win.

I think both defenses will rule the day but Mo West wins a close one bc of their tailback and offensive line.

Mo West 14 Knox West 9.

Go Rebels

Wow man, I am sorry to hear that. Are they doing ok now? I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow man, I am sorry to hear that. Are they doing ok now? I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

They are brother and thank u. Prayers are needed for a new vehicle which hopefully will be solved tomorrow. My son had successful surgery on his thumb and wrist earlier today. My girlfriend had stitches for a bad cut on the back of her head. She also had a severely sprained ankle but she is starting to put weight on it. Just blessed and thankful they are alive.

They are brother and thank u. Prayers are needed for a new vehicle which hopefully will be solved tomorrow. My son had successful surgery on his thumb and wrist earlier today. My girlfriend had stitches for a bad cut on the back of her head. She also had a severely sprained ankle but she is starting to put weight on it. Just blessed and thankful they are alive.

I am so grateful to hear that. Man, today was just a bad day all around with the terrorist attack, and a bombing in Baghdad that killed 40 people, and a tsunami headed towards Japan. And then to hear of this, and the Wildcats losing, and your team. Just not a good day. Very glad to hear they are OK. Life is so short and can be taken from any of us in an instant. Will continue to pray for their speedy recovery.

I am so grateful to hear that. Man, today was just a bad day all around with the terrorist attack, and a bombing in Baghdad that killed 40 people, and a tsunami headed towards Japan. And then to hear of this, and the Wildcats losing, and your team. Just not a good day. Very glad to hear they are OK. Life is so short and can be taken from any of us in an instant. Will continue to pray for their speedy recovery.

Yep it has been a day for sure and thank u for the prayers and kind words. I'm very shocked that Oak Ridge lost. Maybe next year our teams can meet after Thanksgiving to decide who goes to Cookeville. Hope all is well with u.

Yep it has been a day for sure and thank u for the prayers and kind words. I'm very shocked that Oak Ridge lost. Maybe next year our teams can meet after Thanksgiving to decide who goes to Cookeville. Hope all is well with u.

I'm doing well, I am blessed WH4L, thank you for asking. I hope you're right. We both have some good talent coming back!

Not a very classy group as they hit late and ran their mouths to opposing coaches, and a fan from their stands yelled at Knox West QB..."you're useless!!!" during the game.

Give credit to where it's due. They are a good team and played their best last night. But pass this on...we will remember that 2 point conversion attempt up 40-7 and leaving their starters in when West subbed and scored again. They literally left their starters in and Delaney to score again. I hope they make memories because will be noted next May in spring scrimmage in Hamblen County. Send that message on please.

Not a very classy group as they hit late and ran their mouths to opposing coaches, and a fan from their stands yelled at Knox West QB..."you're useless!!!" during the game.

Give credit to where it's due. They are a good team and played their best last night. But pass this on...we will remember that 2 point conversion attempt up 40-7 and leaving their starters in when West subbed and scored again. They literally left their starters in and Delaney to score again. I hope they make memories because will be noted next May in spring scrimmage in Hamblen County. Send that message on please.

Yep. Feel absolutely free to take out your frustrations on us in a meaningless scrimmage. See where that gets you guys.

Take out your anger in a scrimmage? It's been a while since I heard something that stupid. :roflol:

Wow the sour grapes are just out in force on coacht today.  They went for 2 up 40-7 to get the running clock going so they could get out of there with as few injuries as possible, and I'll never apologize for physical play. It's the playoffs, if your team is getting its feelings hurt over a 2 point conversion when they're down 33 points, their priorities are in the wrong place.

Morristown West had the better team Friday night. Knoxville West did have several key players out for injuries & suspension, but it is what it is.

Good luck to the Trojans in the playoffs. I hope Morristown West dismantles Sevier County in the 3rd-Round playoff game.

With that being said, the Rebels will be a team to be reckoned with next season. Their sophomore & junior classes are loaded. I would expect Knox West to be a much improved football team next season.

Edited by FTCRebels