RIVERDALE OAKLAND BATTLE OF THE BORO 2.O

warrior82dad

2016...... The year of W82 blaming someone else for Riverdale's problems

If evident that you haven't attended a football game at Riverdale this year or any recent years. If you can't see the demise of this program that has come on over the past 6 years then your either blind or a participation trophy giving let's all give them a hug and an adaboy...As a 20 year supporter of this school,its players and program we give of our time,our devotion,our financial support and our love to a great school who deserves the best and that best is change right now for this program. No ones talking about next year. It took him years of riding on Rankins program for the first 6 years to doing away with conditioning and a structured program to riding the backs of several special talented players to random success to the all time debocal we saw last night lossing in the largest margin in 20 years by any Riverdale team. Even if you didn't support this program anyone would want the best for the kids and the future of this once proud program. Its not about next year for all of us supporters, its about the next 20. Just as we wish every team in this county success, we all what Rutherford County to become the dominate place for 6A football in the state and stop the gold ball from going to Maryville year after year. There's a reason why it does, a program...like the ones the other county teams are building and like the one Riverdale had that Adalott destroyed.

Edited by warrior82dad

If evident that you haven't attended a football game at Riverdale this year or any recent years. If you can't see the demise of this program that has come on over the past 6 years then your either blind or a participation trophy giving let's all give them a hug and an adaboy...As a 20 year supported of this school,its players and program we give,advice of our time,our devotion,our financial support and our love to a great school who deserves the best and that best is change right now for this program. No ones talking about next year. It took him years of riding on Rankins program for the first 6 years to doing away with conditioning and a structured program to riding the backs of several special talented players to random success to the all time debocal we saw last night lossing in the largest margin in 20 years by any Riverdale team. Even if you didn't support this program anyone would want the best for the kids and the future of this once proud program. Its not about next year for all of us supporters, its about the next 20. Just as we wish every team in this county success, we all what Rutherford County to become the dominate place for 6A football in the state and stop the gold ball from going to Maryville year after year. There's a reason why it does, a program...like the ones the other county teams are building and like the one Riverdale had that Adalott destroyed.

I've watched plenty of football hoss, but Aydellot isn't the only problem either. Your feeder schools are mediocre, you don't have a youth football program (maybe you do and I just haven't heard about it), and your freshman team hasn't been good in a pretty long time.

Then you have the administration. You want to get mad at anybody for Riverdale's struggles, get mad at Nolan, who's clearly more interested in being buddies with his coaches than having a championship program. Riverdale has more problems than just a coaching change. Oakland, Blackman and Smyrna are so far ahead of doing all the little things a program needs to win that Riverdale isnt even in the rearview mirror. Some of that is Aydellot's fault, but some of that isnt

I've watched plenty of football hoss, but Aydellot isn't the only problem either. Your feeder schools are mediocre, you don't have a youth football program (maybe you do and I just haven't heard about it), and your freshman team hasn't been good in a pretty long time.

Then you have the administration. You want to get mad at anybody for Riverdale's struggles, get mad at Nolan, who's clearly more interested in being buddies with his coaches than having a championship program. Riverdale has more problems than just a coaching change. Oakland, Blackman and Smyrna are so far ahead of doing all the little things a program needs to win that Riverdale isnt even in the rearview mirror. Some of that is Aydellot's fault, but seome of that isnt

We all know we have administration problems but those too will be fixed soon. As for the other issues the one thing that Rankin did was participate. He participated in the youth programs, middle school programs and freshman programs, conditioning programs and helping with college development for seniors. Adalott participates in nothing and his lack of concern has caught up with him and he knows it. Thats why you'll be seeing his resignation very soon and rumor has it that Nolan may be retiring at the end of the year.When a coach fights with his staff, his players,his parents and shows no concern then its time to go. What other coach in this county has yet to even attend a graduation or a pep rally in the past 4 years? Its sad and the time has come for change. Edited by warrior82dad

We all know we have administration problems but those too will be fixed soon. As for the other issues the one thing that Rankin did was participate. He participated in the youth programs, middle school programs and freshman programs, conditioning programs and helping with college development for seniors. Adalott participates in nothing and his lack of concern has caught up with him and he knows it. Thats why you'll be seeing his resignation very soon and rumor has it that Nolan may be retiring at the end of the year.When a coach fights with his staff, his players,his parents and shows no concern then its time to go. What other coach in this county has yet to even attend a graduation or a pep rally in the past 4 years? Its sad and the time has come for change.

For your sanity, I hope your right

For the kids and all future kids that come into this school we all hope so. After all isn't that what its about? The best for the kids..

No doubt, but I think you undermine a program when you publicly murder a coach like some of you guys. Yes Riverdale hasn't been good but Oakland, Blackman, and Siegel have all had teams that were a heckuva lot worse than what Riverdale had this year.

I'll be interested to see the speculation if Aydellot does indeed resign. I got my own names in mind of coaches that I think would be a good fit

No doubt, but I think you undermine a program when you publicly murder a coach like some of you guys. Yes Riverdale hasn't been good but Oakland, Blackman, and Siegel have all had teams that were a heckuva lot worse than what Riverdale had this year.

I'll be interested to see the speculation if Aydellot does indeed resign. I got my own names in mind of coaches that I think would be a good fit

If you think I'm undermining you should have been in the stands last night seeing the parent mutiny. In my 25 years of supporting I've never heard parents by the hundreds so vocally expressing their displeasure. You have to know both he and Nolan could hear...it was brutal. Love to hear who you think could turn things around.

If you think I'm undermining you should have been in the stands last night seeing the parent mutiny. In my 25 years of supporting I've never heard parents by the hundreds so vocally expressing their displeasure. You have to know both he and Nolan could hear...it was brutal. Love to hear who you think could turn things around.

Ive def. thought about it but I'm not going to speculate until the job becomes open. Whoever does will have alot of work to do. Could hurt Riverdale's prospects if your right and Nolan is retiring soon. Don't think I'd be crazy working for a program that is about to make a change at the top, but I'm sure there are several coaches that would

Wow, not sure what game you were watching or maybe it's just your ignorant lack of football knowledge. Oakland ran a single back and empty backfield all night and when they did have two backs in the backfield it was a I with a split out. And no one ever said the wing T ruined Riverdale. It has been the author that brought the wing T to Riverdale that has ruined the program. Hopefully we will see his resignation soon as expected.And besides, there have been a few times over the past years where that winged T ran all over Oakland. I'd be careful to boost too quickly as we all know things in this county can change very quickly. BTW...you can buy Football 101 at any book store..

Oh........the other Riverdale moron........Oakland uses a wildcat look a lot; his blocks are all wing-t. You need "Football for Dummies"......you know the yellow book. You are one pitiful creep!

Oh........the other Riverdale moron........Oakland uses a wildcat look a lot; his blocks are all wing-t. You need "Football for Dummies"......you know the yellow book. You are one pitiful creep!

Omg you are an idiot. The wildcat is not the wing T. If there's only one man in the back field just where then are the wing T blockers? I've forgotten more about football and coaching than you will ever know in a lifetime. Quit embarrassing Oakland.

OK, not a losing season. Not a winning one either.

Youth Programs. There is one that plays at World Outreach fields not a mile and a half from R'dales field. NONE of R'dales Coaches have been seen there in the last 6 years.

Middle School feeder? NO co-ordination with the High School staff. One suggestion if we get new weights with the new weight room. GIVE the old ones to Christiana Middle and teach them how to use them.

Freshman team? NO dedicated staff for it or it is only used to make the numbers look better than they are on the sidelines. Or even worse, fresh players to replace the ones that get hurt on Varsity due to lack of conditioning and DEPTH.

Will the current HC be gone? I do not know. If he does not, someone PLEASE get us a real DC and someone who can teach actual pass blocking!

As to the Wing T, it can and will work with a Coach who knows how to use the pass with the run to keep defenses honest. Creasy DOES know how to do that. Who knows he might actually be the one to win with it in 6A football.

Mr. Nolan, I both like and respect you, but the current HC is really making you look bad. Do you want that to be your legacy?

PLAYERS, the weight room and lifting period is suppose to be for work and not texting and shooting the s......ah.........wind with each other. Hopefully the staff has taught you how to lift and talk at the same time.

NOW will somebody PLEASE bring back the 'snake' so the kids will not be winded after only one quarter?!?!?!

There will be football after this year. Question is will anybody actually PLAN for it?