District 11 aa Basketball

Beagle

1. Creekwood-  a lot back from last years state team

2. Waverly- Lost a lot but plenty to reload.  Could be pushed by Stewart

3. Stewart County- Nucleus back plus added a couple

4. Camden- arguably one of the best players in the district

5. Hickman- good talent new coach who had success at Cheatham

6.Montgomery Central- really good freshmen class.

7. East Hickman - dont know much on them

8. Lewis County-ditto

9. Fairview-ditto

I know Hickman started playing well towards the end of last season.  Do not know what they have returning though.  The Vick kid will keep Camden in a lot of games.  Stewart Co. will be a little better than last year and appears to be a lot deeper this year with a lot of seniors on the roster.  Central loses a lot of starters off of last years squad so I guess we will see.  I see Creekwood running away with the district again but it could get very interesting for the second seed.

1. Creekwood

2-4 a toss up between Waverly, Camden, Fairview

5. Hickman

6. Stewart Co.

7. Montgomery Central

8. East Hickman

9. Lewis County

2nd - 4th will comw down to taking care of business at home and getting one big road win

Waverly has depth

Fairview has size

Camden has one of the best offensive players and a great defensive player

Should be a great season of district ball

1. Creekwood

2-4 a toss up between Waverly, Camden, Fairview

5. Hickman

6. Stewart Co.

7. Montgomery Central

8. East Hickman

9. Lewis County

2nd - 4th will comw down to taking care of business at home and getting one big road win

Waverly has depth

Fairview has size

Camden has one of the best offensive players and a great defensive player

Should be a great season of district ball

Really do not think Fairview will finish that high.  Should be fun to watch though

Creek Wood should go undefeated again this season. They are hands down the best club in this district. They only lost Edmondson, right? They will plug Dotson right in that spot and never skip a beat. They will go back to state, right through CPA, who lost both their showstoppers. Fairview, the only other team I'm really familiar with, has one Senior, four Juniors, a couple of Sophomores, and lots of Freshmen. We have a new coach. We have size, but depth looks like the issue. Can't predict where they'll end up, but should definetly be more competitive than last year.

Creek Wood should go undefeated again this season. They are hands down the best club in this district. They only lost Edmondson, right? They will plug Dotson right in that spot and never skip a beat. They will go back to state, right through CPA, who lost both their showstoppers. Fairview, the only other team I'm really familiar with, has one Senior, four Juniors, a couple of Sophomores, and lots of Freshmen. We have a new coach. We have size, but depth looks like the issue. Can't predict where they'll end up, but should definetly be more competitive than last year.

Dont know why but i thought Creek wood and waverly were both very senior heavy last season