Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

Yeah I got me a Etown report yesterday, Hoping we get beat 50 to 0. Envy is of the DEVIL.

I better not hear anyone say that or I will give them a mouthful.I hope the Dogs win and go on to win state.Pujo I have said it and will say it again...These kids and fans the Dogs have are first class and I have a lot of respect for you guys.

I better not hear anyone say that or I will give them a mouthful.I hope the Dogs win and go on to win state.Pujo I have said it and will say it again...These kids and fans the Dogs have are first class and I have a lot of respect for you guys.

You think as a mature adult and always have. Hampton has done nothing to anyone in this Co. These are great Coaches and kids that give it their all. We should ALL be proud of  the things they've EARNED.  Some people gripe me to no end.

You think as a mature adult and always have. Hampton has done nothing to anyone in this Co. These are great Coaches and kids that give it their all. We should ALL be proud of the things they've EARNED. Some people gripe me to no end.

Some people let jealousy cloud there thinking and act like two year olds and they better be glad the Dogs didn't play us this year because they may have not been to happy with the outcome.

Some people let jealousy cloud there thinking and act like two year olds and they better be glad the Dogs didn't play us this year because they may have not been to happy with the outcome.

Most years the Clones would get us but I'm with you on this year. All the evidence I've seen show the Dogs as being the better team. They have a lot more kids and lots more money but that don't give them any right to look down on others. They should just be thankful for what they have and if any of us small outcasts get a little something,they shouldn't begrudge us for it.  I'm sure not all of um are like that,its always the few that stand out the most.

Most years the Clones would get us but I'm with you on this year. All the evidence I've seen show the Dogs as being the better team. They have a lot more kids and lots more money but that don't give them any right to look down on others. They should just be thankful for what they have and if any of us small outcasts get a little something,they shouldn't begrudge us for it.  I'm sure not all of um are like that,its always the few that stand out the most.

Fellers, fact is,  I don't know one Hamptonite that bemoans them or even considers them...Unless its before a basketball game...And we dont even have to worry about that this year LOL

Glad we're on their mind so heavily haha!!!

Most years the Clones would get us but I'm with you on this year. All the evidence I've seen show the Dogs as being the better team. They have a lot more kids and lots more money but that don't give them any right to look down on others. They should just be thankful for what they have and if any of us small outcasts get a little something,they shouldn't begrudge us for it. I'm sure not all of um are like that,its always the few that stand out the most.

There's always a few bad apples in every bag and some are really bad if you know what I mean.