Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

kinda hard to post a couple pics that are on someone else's camera. I assure you they'll find their way to the right place though. She knew it was a violation. Wasn't snapping shots just cause she thought the pitcher was a cutie.

I can live with that 0-2 a lot better than you guys can live with that 7-6. We have the Region Championship trophy. GCA DON'T. That makes our "rebuilding" year a great success. Guess McKamey's schedule "up" kinda blew up in his face.

Enough of that. We'll wait and see how this all falls out between now and March. Enjoy basketball season and good luck

You got nothin except a sour taste from our cleats when you got run over.

Guys, good meeting some of you tonight. I went hoping and expecting a tough game with Hampton pulling it out. I feel like I got half my money's worth. Grace played terrible. Special teams were bad, too many turnovers, and the passing game missed too many open receivers. That being said, if they'd played great, it would only have kept it close. The Dogs were impressive. Coby is about as poised as I've seen as a high school QB and those backs are both studs who can hit the hole hard and also wait for blocks to develop when needed. Next week is another challenge, but I wouldn't bet against this team.

Raven, thanks for jumping in to try to address anthing that might have been said on the filed, especially that one statement. I know kids say some stupid things in the heat of battle, but Grace kids need to hold themselves to a higher standard. I don't want stuff like that to tarnish the rest of what Grace is about.